More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

26 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

So that’s two days. A provisional date for the event and a back up day just in case. Sounds more than a mere idea doesn’t it to schedule two dates in the diary and do a press release to IOM Newspapers releasing the dates.

I'm not sure what your point is. Banker asked if two days had been scheduled in case of bad weather and I answered that was what was said in the report. Saturday and if the weather is bad it will be held on Sunday.

So, what's your point?

Edited by Roxanne
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, emesde said:

Why...

has it touched a nerve that £10,000 equates to the annual rates of 17  households.?

Not at all. It’s just your ridiculous notion that 17  ‘ nominated”, households rates would be used to pay for this project and asking for the addresses of those 17 households.

You know, I know, and everybody else knows that it doesn’t work like that. And that is why it was a silly, nay, ridiculous post to make.

Were you trying to be clever or something?

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

Hey. You are on ignore.

The funniest thing is that all those relentless smiley emojis and negative comments on everything I post I haven’t seen for at least 12 months. So it’s just pure empty trolling. I only get to see them when I view the forum without logging in. 100% wasted effort.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

The funniest thing is that all those relentless smiley emojis and negative comments on everything I post I haven’t seen for at least 12 months. So it’s just pure empty trolling. I only get to see them when I view the forum without logging in. 100% wasted effort.

How old are you? About 12 I reckon.

7 hours ago, Amadeus said:

So far it’s just an idea. We have the Nobles Fun Day which is super popular and this would likely be along the same lines. Ideas are welcome. 

Usually, festivals are months in the planning (like 6 months) to get logistics, H&S sign off, Bands, PA, stages, generators, stalls, etc organised. 

Seems a bit rushed, back of a napkin type of affair.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

How many months? 12 you say?

C3C4E853-E38C-43DF-975D-9924887D823F.jpeg

9 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

"Needless to say, I had the last laugh"

• Haha 1

Panic not.  DBC are here to take all your stress away

Below from their FB page yesterday. Please note I haven’t messed with the formatting or capitalisation m, this is as it was posted. 

The comments as expected include references to bin collections and beach festivaks

Strung Out with the Stressors of Life?

Way To Go Well Being is starting a Summer Season of WELL BEING Workshops in Partnership with Douglas Borough Council REGENERATION because People AND Places Matter!
FREE OF CHARGE / BOOKING ESSENTIAL
WHAT: Sharing Simple Strategies for Stress Reduction
WHEN: Sunday 23RD April 2 – 4.30pm
WHERE: Nobles Park Community Room

Stressors are the stuff of Life and they are going to keep coming at us! Does that mean we settle for Stressed and Depressed States?
Absolutely not because State is not static just as Life is not static! All of us have the capacity to shift State and enjoy Easier Living.
https://youtu.be/u2bigf337aU
So if we feel Stuck and Stagnant in a Stress Mess, time for some Stress Management, time for some regeneration, time for some relaxation in the midst of Life! 
Yes that’s right, moment to moment, day to day, enjoy a softer, smoother Summer sojourn in a stress free zone!

For more details / any Questions / Bookings
Email Waytogowellbeing@gmail.com or 07624 223317
Lynne and Donna look forward to hearing from You.”

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ativa said:

Below from their FB page yesterday. Please note I haven’t messed with the formatting or capitalisation m, this is as it was posted. 

The comments as expected include references to bin collections and beach festivaks

Way To Go Well Being is starting a Summer Season of WELL BEING Workshops in Partnership with Douglas Borough Council REGENERATION because People AND Places Matter!

Stressors are the stuff of Life and they are going to keep coming at us! Does that mean we settle for Stressed and Depressed States?
Absolutely not because State is not static just as Life is not static! All of us have the capacity to shift State and enjoy Easier Living.
So if we feel Stuck and Stagnant in a Stress Mess, time for some Stress Management, time for some regeneration, time for some relaxation in the midst of Life! 
Yes that’s right, moment to moment, day to day, enjoy a softer, smoother Summer sojourn in a stress free zone!

Possibly hand crafted by Donna and Lynne and posted unedited by DBC? 

5 minutes ago, Ativa said:

Who ever wrote that obviously took the Capitalisation and Social Media 101 course at Trump University. 

• Haha 1