More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

8 hours ago, BriT said:

Strange you try to put this forum off the scent now. Had any unwanted interest?

Strange? 
It was just a question. Two things to bare in mind:

1) I’m not that arrogant to think I could single handedly change the subject 

2) why do you portray yourself on here as such a 🔔 end

31 minutes ago, Satan666 said:

Strange? 
It was just a question. Two things to bare in mind:

1) I’m not that arrogant to think I could single handedly change the subject 

2) why do you portray yourself on here as such a 🔔 end

Touched a nerve have I? Why do you portray yourself on here as such an obnoxious  know-all DBC twat? 

17 hours ago, NoTailT said:

I think it would be fair and robust after the time has passed to see some kind of update from DBC.

And if what @John Wright says, an explanation of the bullshit around the Wells email. What's going down @Amadeus?

It looks like the people at IOM Newspapers read this forum. You raise the issue and half a day later it’s back in the papers again. You’re a news maker NoTailT! 

https://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/politics/no-resolution-yet-on-forged-council-email-609041

7 minutes ago, BriT said:

It looks like the people at IOM Newspapers read this forum. You raise the issue and half a day later it’s back in the papers again. You’re a news maker NoTailT! 

https://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/politics/no-resolution-yet-on-forged-council-email-609041

So they’re looking at someone who’s MO is impersonating council officers and sending false information to media outlets.

It’s good to know that cyber security has found where these emails have originated from.

Whats the betting it’s the same person who impersonated Amadeus? Someone with a grudge against DBC by the looks of it.

I wonder if cycle security have been looking at MF and also the comments section on IOM today. Some potential clues there I would imagine. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BriT said:

Part of resident DBC troll tag team, expect offshore will be along shortly to support you after you log out😂

21 hours ago, John Wright said:

The e-Mail debacle is apparently still being investigated, but i don’t know by whom. I have it on the very best authority that neither DBC nor Ms Wells have referred it to Office of Cyber Security and OCS don’t have an active case.

Can’t seem to link two quotes into one post. Mr Wrights post above seems unambiguous in that he knows that they didn’t take the matter to the OCS as confirmed by close contacts. If that’s an accepted fact the original (assume Corporation press release) story reported in IOM Today in January said that they had. Which raises the question of why the Corporation would publicly claim one thing whilst knowing that they did no such thing? From the IOM Today link above it suggests that they are still providing a false narrative of events and that the newspapers seem to be fairly skeptical of the veracity of the claims also. 

1 minute ago, FANDL said:

Can’t seem to link two quotes into one post. Mr Wrights post above seems unambiguous in that he knows that they didn’t take the matter to the OCS as confirmed by close contacts. If that’s an accepted fact the original (assume Corporation press release) story reported in IOM Today in January said that they had. Which raises the question of why the Corporation would publicly claim one thing whilst knowing that they did no such thing? From the IOM Today link above it suggests that they are still providing a false narrative of events and that the newspapers seem to be fairly skeptical of the veracity of the claims also. 

Yes.

The question that needs to be asked of OCSIA is 

Have either DBC or Ms Wells formally reported this and requested that OCSIA investigate as they have claimed.

And Ms Wells and DBC need to be asked.

In the light of reports at the time, and last week, has the e-Mail actually been reported formally to OCSIA by you, and, if so, on what date and how?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BriT said:

Touched a nerve have I? Why do you portray yourself on here as such an obnoxious  know-all DBC twat? 

Why thank you! Apology accepted you beautiful creature.

10 minutes ago, Banker said:

Part of resident DBC troll tag team, expect offshore will be along shortly to support you after you log out😂

No that would seem to be yet one more of the false facts and general unsubstantiated bullshit you post on this forum. You seem to get called out on it all the time but it doesn’t seem to stop you. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Yes.

The question that needs to be asked of OCSIA is 

Have either DBC or Ms Wells formally reported this and requested that OCSIA investigate as they have claimed.

And Ms Wells and DBC need to be asked.

In the light of reports at the time, and last week, has the e-Mail actually been reported formally to OCSIA by you, and, if so, on what date and how?

From the outset IOM Newspapers seem to have been fairly skeptical of the claim and it’s been over 4 months now so long enough for any OCS investigation to be concluded. They (IOM Newspapers) say they passed their email on (presumably to DBC not OCS as otherwise they’d be a recognized party to any OCS opened file) and were told that the OCS were investigating - in fact they even reported the fact that the OCS were investigating in a follow up story which read like a DBC press release. The questions as you propose would make the situation clear and unambiguous.