More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

23 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

It doesn’t make him wrong, or discount that he may have had adverse feedback from his guests about the noise that he was feeding back to the Police. The man is trying to build a business and constant attacks trying to suggest he’s a moaning loon just because he has decided to go against DBC on the bin issue just look bad on those people making them. 

The people making constant attacks on DBC make themselves look bad!

1 hour ago, NoTailT said:
1 hour ago, Jarndyce said:

But she’d be against the bin changes, wouldn’t she, since Prof. Ashford has come out against the changes?

She lives and breathes the DBC empire. Wouldn’t like to see it under attack.

Must have been a lively discussion across the dinner table, when he sent his letter on behalf of his constituents!

8 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

You’re hilarious. How is the guy a lunatic? He set up a petition in good faith and 2,000 people signed it in good faith. Then DBC categorically refused to accept the petition and that’s their fault not his. Most normal, sensible, open authorities would have at least said that they’d investigate further. But not DBC, DBC stick their fingers in their ears and say “We won’t even look at this until you prove 100% of these people live in Douglas” 

At the end of the day the guy is a Douglas ratepayer and business owner. The arrogant treatment by DBC of this person is simply staggering. But to many totally indicative of the type of arrogant vindictive assholes we all know they are. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that you work for DBC either as you seem to completely exemplify the same smug, arrogant, and outright hostile behaviour towards people paying town hall wages.

As stated many times before I don’t work for DBC. It’s quite simple and if you’d bothered to read in this thread what I was asking about one of DBC Councillors you may realise that. 
The petition I signed at the time clearly stated it was to be presented to DBC. From it I quote “This petition calls on the Douglas Borough Council to either reinstate the weekly bin collection schedule with immediate effect or for Councillor Wells and Horning to resign.” 
Well, unless something is done with it, nothing will happen. Checking on the rules of engagement first with the council may have saved Ver Elst time in verifying signatures, therefore allowing him to engage in the correct way rather than just spout off on FB. FB posts are opinions, as is this, it doesn’t mean anyone has to do anything. Presented in the correct legal manner means that dbc would at least have to consider it. It’s not rocket science.

23 minutes ago, Satan666 said:

As stated many times before I don’t work for DBC. It’s quite simple and if you’d bothered to read in this thread what I was asking about one of DBC Councillors you may realise that. 
The petition I signed at the time clearly stated it was to be presented to DBC. From it I quote “This petition calls on the Douglas Borough Council to either reinstate the weekly bin collection schedule with immediate effect or for Councillor Wells and Horning to resign.” 
Well, unless something is done with it, nothing will happen. Checking on the rules of engagement first with the council may have saved Ver Elst time in verifying signatures, therefore allowing him to engage in the correct way rather than just spout off on FB. FB posts are opinions, as is this, it doesn’t mean anyone has to do anything. Presented in the correct legal manner means that dbc would at least have to consider it. It’s not rocket science.

I wouldn’t waste your time he’s a verified DBC hater who probably doesn’t even live in Douglas!! 

30 minutes ago, Banker said:

I wouldn’t waste your time he’s a verified DBC hater who probably doesn’t even live in Douglas!! 

Seems that way doesn’t it? Interesting to note what he missed out too😉
Where all the rest Offshore? 

1 hour ago, cissolt said:

Devon, I can see why you post with an alt account.  

But Devon, Frank and Andrew Bentley think they’re local social media stars and everyone hangs off every word they say. Devon especially seems to have a big thing about anonymous social media users. It would be somewhat ironic if it is him. It certainly sounds like his sort of empty headed ranting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BriT said:

But Devon, Frank and Andrew Bentley think they’re local social media stars and everyone hangs off every word they say. Devon especially seems to have a big thing about anonymous social media users. It would be somewhat ironic if it is him. It certainly sounds like his sort of empty headed ranting. 

Spooky!! Offshore goes off & his fellow ranter & DBC hater carries on in same vein 😂

Anyone ever noticed them on at same time or criticizing the others posts?

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

Spooky!! Offshore goes off & his fellow ranter & DBC hater carries on in same vein 😂

Anyone ever noticed them on at same time or criticizing the others posts?

Your watch is clearly broken. Whatever would these forums be like without an angry bellend like you posting made up crap that wouldn’t even pass a basic fact check. The same time to you being someone else posting in the same thread many hours after another poster in your fantasy world. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, cissolt said:

Devon, I can see why you post with an alt account.  

There’s another classic this morning supporting the £1 parking charge at the Grandstand. If he’s such a sarcastic, obnoxious, little twat when cornered with his actual account. It’s not hard to see how that alt account and it’s aggressive claims might be him. 

D67B0B6D-65DA-4DE9-B5F6-E17ACE723715.jpeg

6 hours ago, BriT said:

There’s another classic this morning supporting the £1 parking charge at the Grandstand. If he’s such a sarcastic, obnoxious, little twat when cornered with his actual account. It’s not hard to see how that alt account and it’s aggressive claims might be him. 

D67B0B6D-65DA-4DE9-B5F6-E17ACE723715.jpeg

You dislike him so much you had to post it twice? 

32 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

You dislike him so much you had to post it twice? 

I just find it simply incredible that somebody who is an councillor and an elected representative of the people can openly act like such a petulant little tosser on social media and nobody says anything. It’s just bloody rude and patronizing and basically should not have been said by a representative of a local authority in relation to parking fees levied by that local authority. He’s clearly just a rude, sarcastic prick who needs to wind his neck in but clearly nobody has the balls to confront him over his frequent inappropriate use of social media. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BriT said:

I just find it simply incredible that somebody who is an councillor and an elected representative of the people can openly act like such a petulant little tosser on social media and nobody says anything. It’s just bloody rude and patronizing and basically should not have been said by a representative of a local authority in relation to parking fees levied by that local authority. He’s clearly just a rude, sarcastic prick who needs to wind his neck in but clearly nobody has the balls to confront him over his frequent inappropriate use of social media. 

Pot kettle black 😂

• Like 1