More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

3 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

You can always report a Councillor for abuse of DBC social media policy if you feel that aggrieved. They are supposed to be bound by rules on what they do or don’t say on social media. I’d say that one is close to the edge in terms of the level of uncalled for sarcasm deployed in relation to a council matter. 

Isn't that why they have separate Cllr accounts? So they can use the 'does not represent views of XYZ' on their main accounts?

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

Have you followed your own Twitter feed? Now there’s obsessively angry. 

Really? We’re back to this again? 
Do you not understand English? I am nothing to do with DBC. I work in Douglas in insurance and that’s it. I have no twitter account. You live in Braddan not Douglas. 
My offer to meet you in person still stands. Care to take me up on it, or just continue to hide spouting untruths? 
The offers there Offshore.

Just now, offshoremanxman said:

You very funny 

Yes okay so you’re gutless and not prepared to physically meet. No more engaging I’m afraid. You cannot be saved😄😄😄

3 hours ago, Satan666 said:

Yes okay so you’re gutless and not prepared to physically meet. No more engaging I’m afraid. You cannot be saved😄😄😄

Offshore & Brit are angry, aggressive trolls who make personal attacks on anyone connected with DBC in very similar ways & you will never get a sensible response from the person behind the name 😂

On 4/23/2023 at 8:54 PM, hissingsid said:

Perhaps the gentleman who drives the tractor could be in charge of the red flag situation and double up as a lifeguard it must be boring just going up and down all day and could swimmers perhaps use the Villa toilets or the Arcade ones a shower unit could be popped in one or the other….just a quick sprint over a roundel, choice of two there, and that is sorted.   I am sure there are councillors who have thought of this of course as a solution.

On 4/23/2023 at 8:54 PM, hissingsid said:

Perhaps the gentleman who drives the tractor could be in charge of the red flag situation and double up as a lifeguard it must be boring just going up and down all day and could swimmers perhaps use the Villa toilets or the Arcade ones a shower unit could be popped in one or the other….just a quick sprint over a roundel, choice of two there, and that is sorted.   I am sure there are councillors who have thought of this of course as a solution.

• Haha 1

I see that the public bin next to Winerite has disappeared (most weeks it was bulging, so it must have been "hard work" to empty it). For those in need (saw quite a few bins that are bursting at the seems near that area), remember, there's a bin next to the church by Homerun Pizza on Broadway.

• Haha 1