More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

On 5/27/2023 at 6:30 PM, Broadcasterman said:

There’s loads of pictures actually it’s just that when they’re posted on public sites on Facebook there is apparently one particular infantile Douglas Councillor who then reports them to Facebook and gets a lot of them taken down and / or posters accounts suspended so they all only seem to end up on one Facebook page which has banned members of the council from joining as they apparently can’t behave themselves. Which is I believe why they can’t be shared or seen by most people which must be very convenient for DBC.

50F9F656-752D-46B3-8A35-35F79B228631.jpeg

34ADC925-9C66-4D6F-A193-6E52CD627F7C.jpeg

629EC220-2BE7-4422-9DBF-C84E75B78F9B.jpeg

That picture at the bottom looks like the actual returned bin that was in the papers yesterday. Does anyone know where this picture was taken and when? Looks like an awful pile of rubbish for anyone to have to see in their back lane. 

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

That picture at the bottom looks like the actual returned bin that was in the papers yesterday. Does anyone know where this picture was taken and when? Looks like an awful pile of rubbish for anyone to have to see in their back lane. 

+1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, finlo said:

IOM today site.

This is interesting. I’m just passing it on in good faith as it was sent to me. So the council apparently reported their bin missing to the police, despite the fact that it was stood in their own reception. Presumably to create issues for the depositor. Then had a secret meeting to ratify that the illegally placed bin was actually placed legally that the man who delivered the bin to reception was banned from. You couldn’t make it up. These seem to be the sort of people that the residents of Douglas are dealing with. 

6E16671F-9ED4-4363-9099-2EEBC25B8744.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Broadcasterman said:

This is interesting. I’m just passing it on in good faith as it was sent to me. So the council apparently reported their bin missing to the police, despite the fact that it was stood in their own reception. Presumably to create issues for the depositor. Then had a secret meeting to ratify that the illegally placed bin was actually placed legally that the man who delivered the bin to reception was banned from. You couldn’t make it up. These seem to be the sort of people that the residents of Douglas are dealing with. 

But you don’t know if the comments are correct or just shit stirring from those who hate DBC like a few on here!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Banker said:

But you don’t know if the comments are correct or just shit stirring from those who hate DBC like a few on here!

Oh they’re correct alright. Reporting a man to the police for ‘stealing’ a bin that was standing in their reception. No wonder the DBC aren’t commenting on this publicly. They look like a bunch of absolute morons. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Broadcasterman said:

Now IOM Newspapers have already established a line into the guy who did this so it should be relatively easy for him to confirm or deny what is said (I’m assuming author/admin is him?). You’d hope that they’ve already contacted him to corroborate as it would be an absolutely hilarious story to run with.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Now IOM Newspapers have already established a line into the guy who did this so it should be relatively easy for him to confirm or deny what is said.

Likely they are following it all now yes. So it will be interesting to see where it goes next as the person who posted that, and it was Douglas’ own Osama Bin Loader, likely knows that whatever he might say will be reported so presumably he can back it up. 

Edited by Broadcasterman
  • Like 1