More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

10 hours ago, Jarndyce said:

I’m sure he was grateful for your contribution.  🤣🤣🤣🤣

I keep taking you off “ignore” to see if your mood’s improved - and this is what happens.  Sad man.   Back on ignore again…

Careful he’ll put you on his banned list like most of us who dare to point out his posts are absolute made up bollocks !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Careful he’ll put you on his banned list like most of us who dare to point out his posts are absolute made up bollocks !

The exchanges above are an object lesson in how real trolling can derail a discussion.   Broadcasterman and I don’t agree - doesn’t matter, we were having a to-and-fro debate - it was robust, but I don’t believe either of us would accuse the other of trolling (I suppose you’d have to ask him).

Offshore enters the fray and - bang - discussion derailed.   Job done.  That’s proper trolling to achieve an end, to stifle a debate.

eta: I’ve noticed that whenever Offshore is called out for particularly egregious trolling, he reminds us that he is a subscriber.   So - a question for the Mods - do subscribers get a free hand to troll at will, because they’ve paid for the privilege?  That seems like a particularly Faustian pact for the forum…but I’ve not been here all that long, so who knows?

Edited by Jarndyce
eta
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Offshore enters the fray and - bang - discussion derailed.   Job done.  That’s proper trolling to achieve an end, to stifle a debate.

You have derailed this thread constantly for months. It’s quite funny how you don’t want certain things to be discussed and that every time they are you butt in with a load of mad bullshit and wild theories. Sadly I pay a subscription to help keep these forums open so that dicks like you can go round trolling and derailing content that they don’t like. You simply can’t help yourself. 

• Confused 2

21 hours ago, Broadcasterman said:

I didn’t say that it does. But I said that someone would be unlikely to make it up as they likely know that people from the newspapers are looking at it so will likely be challenged on it at some stage.

This thread is brilliant. Whats the betting that the main knob who keeps on attacking anything said about DBC on here actually works for the corpy? They sound like the sort of angry jumped up tit who probably does work in the public sector. Plus theres at least one councillor at hand to monitor everything. I think that Wheeler bloke is brilliant. More people should be prepared to stand up to silly local authority dickheads like that. I also hope the papers manage to get a statement out of DBC as to whether and changes were backdated at a meeting as Wheeler implies. If they haven't got one yet they should keep pushing as im sure there is enough interest amongst the ratepayers to find out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Give it a rest you’re pathetic. Nobody is interested in your trolling fantasies. Grow up. 

1 hour ago, BriT said:

This thread is brilliant. Whats the betting that the main knob who keeps on attacking anything said about DBC on here actually works for the corpy? They sound like the sort of angry jumped up tit who probably does work in the public sector. Plus theres at least one councillor at hand to monitor everything. I think that Wheeler bloke is brilliant. More people should be prepared to stand up to silly local authority dickheads like that. I also hope the papers manage to get a statement out of DBC as to whether and changes were backdated at a meeting as Wheeler implies. If they haven't got one yet they should keep pushing as im sure there is enough interest amongst the ratepayers to find out. 

The multiple posting personality that is @BriT @offshoremanxman and @Broadcasterman is certainly worthy of a psychological study. Especially if you throw a minor subsidiary personality of @FANDL Or @Cueey Lewis And The News

Edited by Kipper99
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Kipper99 said:

The multiple posting personality that is @BriT @offshoremanxman and @Broadcasterman is certainly worthy of a psychological study. Especially if you throw a minor subsidiary personality of @FANDL Or @Cueey Lewis And The News

I see the troll is now swapping identities again as they said they’d blocked me so wouldn’t be replying. You must get a real kick out of it all. No sorry more lying trolling idiot nonsense. It’s obvious who you are though as you’re just a nasty twat with a huge chip on your shoulder no matter which account you use. 

Edited by offshoremanxman
  • Haha 1