More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

27 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

You had a point last night about the total misunderstanding of what a users IP address discloses to the mods.

The point still stands that the moderators here seem to lack the IT skills to know how IP addresses work and could make some incredibly silly assumptions on the back of that but I take your point. No point in responding to any more posts anyway as there’s a clear agenda building and it’s probably just easier to write something up away from this site. 

3 minutes ago, The Port Soderick Herald said:

The point still stands that the moderators here seem to lack the IT skills to know how IP addresses work and could make some incredibly silly assumptions on the back of that but I take your point. No point in responding to any more posts anyway as there’s a clear agenda building and it’s probably just easier to write something up away from this site. 

IP spoofing is pretty trivial, logging ips will only catch those unable to use Google.

Speaking of spoofing, have we had an update from the IT expert Mrs Wells on her spoofed email?  Or is it all lies, as many suspected?

• Like 1

I’m technologically illiterate  re VPN and IP and all that stuff, and will happily admit it.

But I’ve been on here for 16 years without any problems of that sort.

Make of that what you will

ETA -VPN always make me think of Visible Panty Line. Remember that? Maybe just me.

Edited by The Voice of Reason

44 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Your first time in court is going to come as a dreadful surprise to you. 

What first time in court? You don’t seem to be lucid to be honest. I don’t publish anything libelous or even vaguely controversial. 

Just stuff like this

https://portsoderickherald.wordpress.com/2023/06/12/iom-to-soft-launch-twatter/

Edited by The Port Soderick Herald

1 hour ago, The Port Soderick Herald said:

What first time in court? You don’t seem to be lucid to be honest. I don’t publish anything libelous or even vaguely controversial. 

Just stuff like this

The only people who will understand most of that will have read this thread. You've written 750 words to tell one joke and win an argument with Tatlock and he's prefectly capable of losing an argument all by himself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Your legal qualification. 

Did you forget already? 

I don’t want to upset you as you already sound quite unstable but just because I have a law degree does not mean that do anything in court. I’m non practicing. But that still means that I’m well aware of things from a legal perspective and have had legal training. I think that’s me for a while on here now having tried to get across the concept of how IP addresses actually work as the crazies are clearly now starting to circle. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Port Soderick Herald said:

You don’t seem to be lucid to be honest.

49 minutes ago, The Port Soderick Herald said:

you already sound quite unstable

Interesting.   Which parts of the (very) brief comments led you to those conclusions?   Surely, as a journalist and legal expert, you don’t use implications about a correspondent’s mental health as an attack line?   Surely not?

11 hours ago, Jarndyce said:

Interesting.   Which parts of the (very) brief comments led you to those conclusions?   Surely, as a journalist and legal expert, you don’t use implications about a correspondent’s mental health as an attack line?   Surely not?

It’s the same old stuff from the same old person. Just tying to get a rise out of anyone by pointing out what they believe are their weak points. As before, it’s water off a duck’s back to me. He’s now on ignore along with all the other personas. 

• Like 2