More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

39 minutes ago, Cassie2 said:

Interesting behaviour by DBC's Mr Councillor Frank Schuengel (aka Amadeus and co-moderator of these forums)

Amadeus (Frank Schuengel) Veteran:

Read as far as “unelected”. You’re on mute now. Bye. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassie2: 
  21 minutes ago, Amadeus said: Read as far as “unelected”. You’re on mute now. Bye. 

Is that also a democratic German style thing or what?

You are the long-serving and Senior Admin of Local supposed Discussion Forums but you seem to not be cut out for that role. Maybe you have real mental issues and if so that should be addressed in your own best interests.

That’s enough now. DBC criticism, fine, but you’ve crossed the line now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/14/2023 at 10:48 PM, Amadeus said:

You need to get out more. You also clearly don't understand how politics on this island works and you read too much into stuff. Amusing in a way, but also sad. 

Oh but they have a legal education don't you know!

And a satire site that turns people off quicker than Ashy modelling for Manx Knobs

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Mercenary said:

Oh but they have a legal education don't you know!

And a satire site that turns people off quicker than Ashy modelling for Manx Knobs

This is gold dust in terms of views and click throughs. I normally wouldn’t have bothered sharing that screenshot but being suspended from this forum just for trying to deal with the feedback of some disturbed DBC supporting muppet tipped the balance really as it’s clear that there is a zero tolerance approach being taken to adverse commentary on DBC which basically undermines this whole forums claimed non-political bias and basically it’s hypocritical behaviour and needs to be commented on when councillors are closing streets and removing parking and insulting other so-called selfish parkers on social media. I’ll probably do a fake news story on this too at some stage judging by how many reads the previous Manx Forums one got too. 

Edited by The Port Soderick Herald
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, monasqueen said:

There's a new video rant out, produced by Charles Guard.

He seems to be getting at everyone, including DBC.

Will anyone take any notice?

Doubt it. Just another moaning resident but with a camera and a smug attitude.

1 hour ago, The Port Soderick Herald said:

Like the councillor who seems to do the exact same thing with his own camera and social media feed every single day of the year. 

Yep, couldn’t agree more. 

On 6/18/2023 at 5:50 PM, The Port Soderick Herald said:

This is gold dust in terms of views and click throughs. I normally wouldn’t have bothered sharing that screenshot but being suspended from this forum just for trying to deal with the feedback of some disturbed DBC supporting muppet tipped the balance really as it’s clear that there is a zero tolerance approach being taken to adverse commentary on DBC which basically undermines this whole forums claimed non-political bias and basically it’s hypocritical behaviour and needs to be commented on when councillors are closing streets and removing parking and insulting other so-called selfish parkers on social media. I’ll probably do a fake news story on this too at some stage judging by how many reads the previous Manx Forums one got too. 

Yup, it's so zero tolerance you were instantly banned for this post in a 300+ page topic called "More uselessness from DBC". Oh wait... 

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2023 at 5:50 PM, The Port Soderick Herald said:

I normally wouldn’t have bothered sharing that screenshot but being suspended from this forum just for trying to deal with the feedback of some disturbed DBC supporting muppet tipped the balance really as it’s clear that there is a zero tolerance approach being taken to adverse commentary on DBC which basically undermines this whole forums claimed non-political bias and basically it’s hypocritical behaviour and needs to be commented on when councillors are closing streets and removing parking and insulting other so-called selfish parkers on social media. 

And to think I got taken to task for not using a full stop at the end of a relatively short sentence.

What sort of a journalist does the Port Soderick Herald employ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

And to think I got taken to task for not using a full stop at the end of a relatively short sentence.

What sort of a journalist does the Port Soderick Herald employ?

@The Port Soderick Herald

Here is a free edited version of your post which is actually readable. If you want to hire me. PM me.

Quote - I normally wouldn’t have bothered sharing that screenshot but being suspended from this forum just for trying to deal with the feedback of some disturbed DBC supporting muppet tipped the balance. It is clear that there is a zero tolerance approach being taken to adverse commentary on DBC which basically undermines this whole forums claimed non-political bias, basically it’s hypocritical behaviour and needs to be commented on.  This is especially so when councillors are closing streets, removing parking and insulting other so-called selfish parkers on social media.

15 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

@The Port Soderick Herald

Here is a free edited version of your post which is actually readable. If you want to hire me. PM me.

Quote - I normally wouldn’t have bothered sharing that screenshot but being suspended from this forum just for trying to deal with the feedback of some disturbed DBC supporting muppet tipped the balance. It is clear that there is a zero tolerance approach being taken to adverse commentary on DBC which basically undermines this whole forums claimed non-political bias, basically it’s hypocritical behaviour and needs to be commented on.  This is especially so when councillors are closing streets, removing parking and insulting other so-called selfish parkers on social media.

I’m sure PSH is just fine.

Surely you wouldn’t be awarded a law degree without the ability to use punctuation, construct sentences and use proper paragraphs? 

Or would you?

• Haha 1