More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

11 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Yet again it’s interesting what info ex moderators have access to. 

No, I was asked to deal with the Data Subject Access Request by the Admin team. I did, took a couple of hours, gratis.

All I had/you have to do is search wheeler, as a member, and the posts where he was named pop up. Not rocket science. 

Not a conspiracy. Not even a conspiracy theory worthy of you.

30 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Not even a conspiracy theory worthy of you.

It’s no conspiracy I always thought the admin team here was full of legal and IT experts judging by the amount of legal advice they offer about posts and all the things they claim they know about IT. But turns out nobody can even do a DSAR. That figures. 

Edited by offshoremanxman
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

It’s no conspiracy I always thought the admin team here was full of legal and IT experts judging by the amount of legal advice they offer about posts and all the things they claim they know about IT. But turns out nobody can even do a DSAR. That figures. 

How do you figure that a DSAR was not done, or done incorrectly? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I do about three DSARS a month. I’ve never needed a lawyer to assist. As I said I’ve always been led to believe that the admins are legal and IT experts from all the claims made about posts. 

Not sure the number of DSARs you have to respond to is a badge of honour. 

21 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Not sure the number of DSARs you have to respond to is a badge of honour. 

Not really it’s par for the course now in most financial areas. I wouldn’t have thought it’s anything you’d need a lawyers assistance with if you claim to be experts of legal matters and IT as the admins have claimed here. 

Just now, offshoremanxman said:

Not really it’s par for the course now in most financial areas. I wouldn’t have thought it’s anything you’d need a lawyers assistance with if you claim to be experts of legal matters and IT as the admins have claimed here. 

Not sure the mods have claimed to be experts in either, they have relayed legal advice they have received. The admins are a different set of people, BTW. 

26 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Not sure the mods have claimed to be experts in either, they have relayed legal advice they have received. The admins are a different set of people, BTW. 

But they're all Stephen Fry. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

Absolute nonsense, I doubt you work in finance I suspect a disgruntled ex DBC employee now working in a low level administrative job