More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

1 hour ago, Gizo said:

Quite hilarious to note that Frank the Flounce has even managed to flounce off the IoM harbours fb page, taking his football with him. Full bottom lip out n’all….

If you look on the page, it is not the official Harbours page and the issue over using images was posted on there.  Also, I doubt Frank Scheungel posts as Frank Hitler for obvious reasons. 

8 minutes ago, Gladys said:

If you look on the page, it is not the official Harbours page and the issue over using images was posted on there.  Also, I doubt Frank Scheungel posts as Frank Hitler for obvious reasons. 

yes , 2 franks is very confusing , 

1 hour ago, Gizo said:

Quite hilarious to note that Frank the Flounce has even managed to flounce off the IoM harbours fb page, taking his football with him. Full bottom lip out n’all….

Ok troll, I bite: the guy downloaded my video, edited it, and uploaded it to his own page, all without asking me first. If you knew me, you knew that I'm usually cool with people using my content but he could have a: just asked first, and b: shared it from my page instead of downloading and re-uploading it. It's also not the first time he did this. In fact, his whole page lives of stolen content and a previous version of it was nuked by FB for this very reason. I know of others where he took an image, removed the watermark and uploaded it for his own use. That's not sharing, that is theft. I know who he is, but he's too much of a coward to even say hello. Instead he posts that he just walked past me at the grandstand like a five year old. That's not normal. Not at all. 

• Thanks 2

I see our famous Douglas city swimming raft has mysteriously  disappeared  from the foreshore ,and today tractors busy pilling up the seaweed deposited on the beach over the weekend  down  at low waterline just to be washed up again  , 

What a complete waste of ratepayers money , the raft was doomed to failure ,but the councillors knew best , and I only ever saw it being used  for a Dog to pee on,  as the corporation have not been  acting on their dogs on the beach byelaws to keep dogs off that part of the beach in the summer , 

7 hours ago, Omobono said:

I see our famous Douglas city swimming raft has mysteriously  disappeared  from the foreshore ,and today tractors busy pilling up the seaweed deposited on the beach over the weekend  down  at low waterline just to be washed up again  , 

What a complete waste of ratepayers money , the raft was doomed to failure ,but the councillors knew best , and I only ever saw it being used  for a Dog to pee on,  as the corporation have not been  acting on their dogs on the beach byelaws to keep dogs off that part of the beach in the summer , 

The raft was removed by the parks department before the storm to prevent it doing a Laxey. It has seen a lot of use so far and this permanent anti DBC talk is getting boring. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ronrico said:

Yes this site is just here to slag off other politicians and other people in Manx politics. But not you, you sad jumped up village despot desperately trying to hold onto the last shred of any sort of power you might think you have. Which is letting this forum anonymously slag off everyone else yet deleting any content or account that might have the temerity to point out what desperate whopper’s you and your corpy mates are.

Your spat with IOM Harbours is little different and just points out that you think you’re some sort of sad local social media “star” when most people are pissing themselves laughing at your general self aggrandizing online behaviour. Who the fuck of sound mind books a 10 hour return ticket on a new boat just so they can post a sad “look at me” video on social media? 

I quite enjoyed that video. It was nice to have a look at the boats rooms and facilities, not yet having been on it myself.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I quite enjoyed that video. It was nice to have a look at the boats rooms and facilities, not yet having been on it myself.

Me too, as did many others. This is just personal vendetta stuff rearing it’s head once more. It’s boring. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Amadeus said:

The raft was removed by the parks department before the storm to prevent it doing a Laxey. It has seen a lot of use so far and this permanent anti DBC talk is getting boring. 

if its seen a lot of use then you would have been  bombarding us with the pictures ? 

5 hours ago, Roxanne said:

The Laxey one has had it. It got proper battered and it’s not going back in the water anytime soon. Ever. 

Radio announcement this morning that they're looking into acquiring a new one.

Just as long as they don't approach Ramsey Commissioners to build it, then it'll be £7k+.