More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Mercenary said:

In the spirit of Manx public & politics can you post a 2 minute version where we don't have to expend much effort?

I’ve just watched the whole version.

Respect to Frank whatever you think of him.

You might be a bit lazy wishing for a two minute version where you don’t have to expend much effort watching  it. Clearly Frank put a lot of effort into producing the video, so shame on you for that throwaway comment.

For your benefit , it explained how DBC works and addressed contentious issues like the fortnightly bin collection ( I still think he’s wrong on that BTW) and the perception that he did not legitimately get on the council because there was no election ( he’s patently right on that one). Also the relationship between the Council and central government etc.

He clearly enjoys his role as a councilor and as explained in his video, no one would do it for the money ( attendance allowance). Completely transparent, love him or loathe him. I enjoyed the video.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I was going to comment that amadeus putting that video up will attract some of his hilarious 'fans', but before I have even had the chance...

Am I right in thinking that you think I am one of Franks “ hilarious fans”?

Not really. I am a Ramsey resident so don’t really have skin in the game.

I don’t really see what the problem is with this video or what on earth is in it that makes people want to criticize him for.

Seriously be grateful for answers, but not just comments like “ Frank is just a twat”. Not helpful.

Something a bit more considered perhaps.

• Like 3

Good video Frank.

Can I just say this one critique........

Please, for the love of god, get a dark coloured IOM TT hat, if you insist on wearing TT merchandise. 

The red one does not do you any favours, looks wise. It makes you look like a MAGA nutter from the US.

Just saying

There are very few people* who can wear a red hat and look good, it's not a dig at you.

*Mario from the Mario Bros game is about the only one I can think looks good in a red hat.

• Like 2