More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

Doesn’t it?

Other than saying the 1st January collection will be on the 30th December it doesn’t say anything about when the actual January pick ups will be which isn’t that helpful. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Corrected for accuracy…

You really are one of the saddest most awful posters on this forum. Have you ever made a positive contribution to anything at any time at all? 

7 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Other than saying the 1st January collection will be on the 30th December it doesn’t say anything about when the actual January pick ups will be which isn’t that helpful. 

So you can assume they revert to the normal pattern, on the normal collection day on alternate weeks.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Which means they are as normal.

Why would they need to state that?  If it doesn’t say different then your collection is as normal.  A five year old could probably work that out.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

It just lists the variations from normal. Do you not know your bin and green and recycling days?

3 minutes ago, John Wright said:

It just lists the variations from normal. Do you not know your bin and green and recycling days?

Most people don’t know they’re week One and Week Two timing. Even Glady’s can’t recall hers above. The point I’m making is that they simply can’t seem to communicate in a clear way. Nobody wants to spend 10 minutes reading a website to work out when they’re bin will be emptied. And no I don’t think you can just assume it’s the variations from normal that are mentioned when a few extra words could simply be used to make it clearer. How does finding out when your bin is to be emptied in a small town require a whole webpage of text listing various rota’s, dates, street areas, and other info? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Most people don’t know they’re week One and Week Two timing. Even Glady’s can’t recall hers above. The point I’m making is that they simply can’t seem to communicate in a clear way. Nobody wants to spend 10 minutes reading a website to work out when they’re bin will be emptied. And no I don’t think you can just assume it’s the variations from normal that are mentioned when a few extra words could simply be used to make it clearer. How does finding out when your bin is to be emptied in a small town require a whole webpage of text listing various rota’s, dates, street areas, and other info? 

Do you see what I did there? 😂

IMG_0028.png

12 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

I don't know if we are week one or two, but I do know when the collections are.  My next one is two weeks from today.  I don't need a schedule to tell me that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

I don't know if we are week one or two, but I do know when the collections are.  My next one is two weeks from today.  I don't need a schedule to tell me that. 

It’s like the days each month I need to work longer hours and stay away from the house unless I have a pocket full of sweets.

My wife doesn’t give me a schedule or have a website, but I know exactly when it is.

25 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Clue

IMG_5218.jpeg

• Like 1