More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

43 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I don't know if we are week one or two, but I do know when the collections are.  My next one is two weeks from today.  I don't need a schedule to tell me that

Neither does Cueey - why are you wasting your time making a reasoned argument?   Cueey has a narrative and doesn’t care whether his statements are demonstrably incorrect (or even irrational) provided he sticks like glue to his narrative.   If he can slag off MF and its posters along the way, then that’s a bonus!   What do they say - never argue with an idiot or a drunk…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Neither does Cueey - why are you wasting your time making a reasoned argument?   Cueey has a narrative and doesn’t care whether his statements are demonstrably incorrect (or even irrational) provided he sticks like glue to his narrative.   If he can slag off MF and its posters along the way, then that’s a bonus!   What do they say - never argue with an idiot or a drunk…

That final sentence sums him up in one :thumbsup:

Edited by Passing Time

27 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Neither does Cueey - why are you wasting your time making a reasoned argument?   Cueey has a narrative and doesn’t care whether his statements are demonstrably incorrect (or even irrational) provided he sticks like glue to his narrative.   If he can slag off MF and its posters along the way, then that’s a bonus!   

It’s always good to have the ramblings of this forums most inconsequential poster documented. I’d also advise posters go back up and read your staggering regurgitated £80 a post claim to see the exact sort of muppet you are. If gives a rare insight into the mind of the forums most tedious hopeless and yet persistent contributor. You're the troll who is so ineffective that you can’t even troll - you’re like a low impact fart that just wafts around the forum only engaging with certain posters causing minor irritation but never even achieving the status of an actual fart that someone might notice or be offended by as you are literally so inconsequential in everything you do. 

26 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

That final sentence sums him up in one :thumbsup:

There’s a better one for you. A short one. Four letters, rhymes with blunt. Neil Down was also one. But nobody really needs any more clues.

14 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

It’s always good to have the ramblings of this forums most inconsequential poster documented. I’d also advise posters go back up and read your staggering regurgitated £80 a post claim to see the exact sort of muppet you are. If gives a rare insight into the mind of the forums most tedious hopeless and yet persistent contributor. You're the troll who is so ineffective that you can’t even troll - you’re like a low impact fart that just wafts around the forum only engaging with certain posters causing minor irritation but never even achieving the status of an actual fart that someone might notice or be offended by as you are literally so inconsequential in everything you do

Ker-ching!  Another £80!

Also, good to know that I’m living rent-free inside your head! 🙃

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Also, good to know that I’m living rent-free inside your head! 🙃

But you don’t as I have said I literally laugh at your forum input as it is basically pathetic. If you were a fart you wouldn’t even be a proper fart. Just some sad whimpering nondescript arse noise that is at best a very minor inconvenience to anyone else for 2 seconds. You wouldn’t even have the substance, or be offensive enough, to even be a real fart that anyone would pay attention to or even notice. You’re just a sad hardly even noticeable irritating forum arse noise that nobody pays any attention to whatsoever. So there you go Jarndyce the MF poster whose impact is so pathetic and inconsequential that they can’t even match the impact of a proper fart on anyone in their surrounding area.

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News

14 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

But you don’t as I have said I literally laugh at your forum input as it is basically pathetic. If you were a fart you wouldn’t even be a proper fart. Just some sad whimpering nondescript arse noise that is at best a very minor inconvenience to anyone else for 2 seconds. You wouldn’t even have the substance, or be offensive enough, to even be a real fart that anyone would pay attention to or even notice. You’re just a sad hardly even noticeable irritating forum arse noise that nobody pays any attention to whatsoever. So there you go Jarndyce the MF poster whose impact is so pathetic and inconsequential that they can’t even match the impact of a proper fart on anyone in their surrounding area.

Are you sure you are not looking in the mirror?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Did this seem profound or good when you were typing it?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Unlike you who’s a proper pain in the arse for many people around here. Maybe time for a little forum holiday if others agree? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

41 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Unlike you who’s a proper pain in the arse for many people around here. Maybe time for a little forum holiday if others agree? 

De-platforming how very woke. 

Yes some people don’t like being challenged on what they post on here or for their own outright trolling which gets called out so let’s ban all posters we don’t like as we lack the ability to construct coherent counter views or arguments as basically we’re just low-level bullies who don’t like being shown up. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1