More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

22 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

But you see Fantasy Dave. I’m just pointing out the poor communication at play here - the silly misleading websites and the other stuff which if they were delivered by competent people would just be easier to use. I’m not that arsed and I’m certainly not wound up. I’m just pointing out how poor it all is. It is also poor, if what newaccount says is true, that they can’t use text effectively even if people have subscribed to give them their number. It’s you people getting wound up desperately trying to create arguments to just troll me. And as I’ve said on numerous occasions I literally don’t care what you or anyone else thinks about anything I might post on this forum. 

You are the only one who finds it confusing.

Everyone else seems to find the info very clear.  Let’s face it, you were complaining a document that clearly details arrangements for January didn’t talk about January.

It’s not an issue.  You are the only one who seems to think it is and realistically some people will never feel they have had their hands held enough and will always find something to moan about if it’s a pet hate of theirs.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, newaccount said:

Great contradiction in the last sentence 😁. I'm on old. I'd prefer wheelies for recycling 

No, I agree, but the problem is sorting it and the cost of that.  There is a bit of mixing already, but it would cost a fortune to segregate if it was all mixed into one wheelie bin.

7 hours ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

But you don’t as I have said I literally laugh at your forum input as it is basically pathetic. If you were a fart you wouldn’t even be a proper fart. Just some sad whimpering nondescript arse noise that is at best a very minor inconvenience to anyone else for 2 seconds. You wouldn’t even have the substance, or be offensive enough, to even be a real fart that anyone would pay attention to or even notice. You’re just a sad hardly even noticeable irritating forum arse noise that nobody pays any attention to whatsoever. So there you go Jarndyce the MF poster whose impact is so pathetic and inconsequential that they can’t even match the impact of a proper fart on anyone in their surrounding area.

The resident troll who slags everyone off who disagrees with him, how many today 6/7 you’ve slagged off for pointing out what everyone thinks about you!!

• Confused 1

So with all else failing the forum mega troll now wades in. I wonder how many of their multiple other troll accounts will let loose now (one below already).

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News

That’s what happens when your Xmas pick up is actually 2 days before Xmas. What’s blowing around down there (Demaine Road is bad too) is everyone’s Xmas packaging left in overloaded bins that have now blown over in the wind. 

10 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Got to say DBC are cutting out the middle man on recycling and letting it all end up in the sea. Woodbourne rd is a disgrace today. Detritus everywhere. 
Do it but do it right. 

Yes. Once again DBC have been caught out by Christmas arriving unexpectedly. Every year this happens. 

Yes, everyone has miles more rubbish than normal, but the bin collection frequency stays the same. 

21 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Yes. Once again DBC have been caught out by Christmas arriving unexpectedly. Every year this happens. 

Yes, everyone has miles more rubbish than normal, but the bin collection frequency stays the same. 

Braddan refuse collection on Boxing Day which was very handy as bin was full.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

That’s what happens when your Xmas pick up is actually 2 days before Xmas. What’s blowing around down there (Demaine Road is bad too) is everyone’s Xmas packaging left in overloaded bins that have now blown over in the wind. 

What town or city anywhere has a “Xmas pickup” guaranteed to come in the couple of days after?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, newaccount said:

image.png.c189f2698662713235c0bc4fb39154bb.png

So did they actually show up "on the morning of Tuesday26/12/2023"? Or is it just me they couldn't be arsed with?

Those crappy little boxes are completely unfit for purpose at the best of times, and even more so when they aren't collected for 4 weeks over the Xmas period.

51 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Surely it would have been worse if collections were after Xmas?

13 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

So did they actually show up "on the morning of Tuesday26/12/2023"? Or is it just me they couldn't be arsed with?

Those crappy little boxes are completely unfit for purpose at the best of times, and even more so when they aren't collected for 4 weeks over the Xmas period.

Just take it to one of the many recycling places or put it in your bin then?  I don’t get why people expect to be spoon fed?

It’s Christmas so surely most people just accept they will have extra rubbish and deal with it themselves.  You can’t expect a refuse collection service to just miraculously scale up to hold people’s hands.  I really don’t get the drama over extra rubbish at Christmas.

• Haha 1