More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

3 hours ago, Amadeus said:

Because it’s not always that easy. Resources are limited and the teams are already working on turning them around as quick as they can. 

They’ve got time to put new drains in Douglas golf course & of course subsidise it when it should be paying its own way like Rowany owned by Port Erin & every other golf course 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Banker said:

They’ve got time to put new drains in Douglas golf course & of course subsidise it when it should be paying its own way like Rowany owned by Port Erin & every other golf course 

Imagine maintaining a community facility in the off season that is available for all Island residents - shame on DBC.

@Banker I’d guess you play at Mount Murray it has a certain “type” as members 

Edited by Mr Helmut Fromage
Mount Murray Golf club attracts social misfits

13 hours ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Imagine maintaining a community facility in the off season that is available for all Island residents - shame on DBC.

@Banker I’d guess you play at Mount Murray it has a certain “type” as members 

I agree that’s why I play at Castletown to avoid riff raff like you !!😂 I don’t agree with ratepayers funding being used to subsidize facilities that those using it can easily afford to pay for.

Edited by Banker

45 minutes ago, Banker said:

I agree that’s why I play at Castletown to avoid riff raff like you !!😂 I don’t agree with ratepayers funding being used to subsidize facilities that those using it can easily afford to pay for.

OK, how far do you take that?

Health?

Education? 

Sporr?

9 minutes ago, hoopsaa said:

OK, how far do you take that?

Health?

Education? 

Sporr?

It’s only Douglas who subsidize, Port Erin & PSM have refused to use ratepayers money and the clubs run it and pay rents, KEB is operated by the club & also pays rent to owners. All other clubs set the fees to ensure costs are covered, simple economics.

• Like 1