More uselessness from DBC

Newsdesk

5 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Back on track. I’m a Ramsey resident but fear that this fortnightly collection business will stretch its tentacles across the Island.

It must be obvious to all ( except those that live on the Calf of Man) that a weekly refuse collection is necessary and Douglas Borough Council should admit their mistake and go back to that.

If you are one of these eco loons, or simply feel that you a fortnightly collection suits your needs, fine,just don’t put your bin out for collection every week.

That way you will be doing your bit.

Simples

The fortnightly collection nonsense , as you call it, has applied to parts of the island for decades.

It’s not an issue.  I have lived in six houses since the early 90’s and four of them were fortnightly collection.

The only people who struggle with it are those who have been weekly their whole lives and so assume it’s a big deal or a step backwards.  It really isn’t.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Is that why you have moved so often?

Nope, just upgrading as we could afford better places.  We don’t like living on building sites so prefer to move as our circumstances improve than extend or have work done.

Edited by Asthehills

1 minute ago, Reportage said:

Diddy Devon pipes up. Anymore on the payroll wanting to come forward to try to pretend that it wasn’t a total farce where Claire Wells got her ass kicked round the room at least 6 times. 

I have no association to DBC. You're unhinged.

23 minutes ago, Reportage said:

This is a totally false picture taken around 5:30 as the venue was filling up. In the end there must have easily been 80 plus people there by 6PM. Many standing at the back as no seats were available in the centre. Once more it’s a shoddy attempt at media manipulation to post that at 6PM as a true representation of the start of the meeting. You really have to wonder why some Cllrs deliberately try to manipulate social media to benefit their own ends. No wonder Amadeus despises Micheal Josem so much who is the other master of social media misrepresentation for personal gain.

This picture was taken 30 seconds after the meeting finished. 

2 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

This picture was taken 30 seconds after the meeting finished. 

Stop punching yourself in the face ffs - you posted one on Twitter at exactly 6,00pm which made the hall look empty as it was taken earlier- whilst I don’t dispute that photo was at the end of the meeting - the level of twat you have achieved has risen considerably 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Reportage said:

FFS you posted it on your own Twitter time line at 6PM on the 12th December 2022. 

If you accuse me of something at least get your facts straight. This is a picture taken just before the meeting: 

This is the other picture taken just after like I said. Do they look look like the same image to you? 

A36550E3-59E3-400D-9789-3A6D6ECAB16C.jpeg

Just for you then, here are some taken during the meeting but no doubt in your anger filled world they are fake as well because reasons. 

8EDF5E61-CE0B-484C-B6D5-B575DD71782D.jpeg

A78ECAE4-4340-4911-93EE-9AC3641B8424.jpeg

D91203EC-36FD-424F-A1FC-FAA6325AF572.jpeg

5BFE9B7D-7F3E-458A-A4E2-F4FE1B7B374B.jpeg

9F55B394-8940-4D2F-A63C-894468638FC9.jpeg

• Like 1