Fireworks in the City

hissingsid

3 hours ago, Ringy Rose said:

Celton Manx donate plenty to lots of different charities.

They could have donated to a year of bin collection or Kim Jung Wells IT investigation or the mega ££££££ 5 x QC / KC fuck up against Bellamy - rather than fireworks - I’ve never understood my fellow locals obsession with blocking Douglas Head and Prom to point at the sky and get excited about something they’ve seen every year - fireworks & Red Arrows both expensive and dull

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

It was a much better display than Douglas or the surrounding areas.

Just spoiled by some Douglas butties who don’t know how the wind works, but were looking for a decent night out.

And having arrived in Ramsey, realised they still weren't getting a decent night out...

1 minute ago, Passing Time said:

And having arrived in Ramsey, realised they still weren't getting a decent night out...

A night out is what you make of it.

There are plenty of people up here having fun at the moment, but some people unfortunately don’t have the mental capacity or the friend group to make a fun night.

I am sorry to hear that your life is so lacking that you need a nightclub or something to enjoy yourself.  Some of us can just have a great night with good company and some of life’s basics.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

There are plenty of people up here having fun at the moment, but some people unfortunately don’t have the mental capacity or the friend group to make a fun night.

I am sorry to hear that your life is so lacking that you need a nightclub or something to enjoy yourself.  Some of us can just have a great night with good company and some of life’s basics.

To be fair to PT he never mentioned a nightclub or even “ something “.

But if you can’t have a good night out in Ramsey you wouldn’t be able to have a good night anywhere!

2 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

For some strange reason, I can’t imagine a night in your company being anywhere near decent :thumbsup: