Mini reshuffle

John Wright

1 minute ago, offshoremanxman said:

The lengths you go to support your bizarre trolling are truly legendary. Nobody getting over 60 mpg on a journey to work in the IOM. 

I just showed you I got nearly that on a trip though town?  Do you want another photo in the morning?

Whats your issue exactly?  Why would you not believe someone who has given you photo evidence?  Weird

2 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

You’re hilarious. Really really funny. Good luck with your diesel moped fantasy story. 

How about actually stating what you don’t think is accurate?  You seem to have a bit of a strange obsession.

Everything is accurate.  What do you think isn’t?  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

The lengths you go to support your bizarre trolling are truly legendary. Nobody getting over 60 mpg on a journey to work in the IOM. 

We get a steady 59.5 out of our 1.6 petrol automatic daily driver no matter how it's driven.

Admittedly it's a hybrid.

2 hours ago, Asthehills said:

Here you go.  You really should check out modern cars.

We have three diesels.  The one I am in today is the middle one in terms of efficiency.  This is the MPG from my last 18 mile journey which went right through Douglas and Onchan in stop start traffic.  60mpg on my work run is a doddle and happens every single day.

What a load of crap. There is no way anyone is getting 60mpg in stop start motoring on a short journey like in the IOM. Have you just returned from a trip to Scotland and the Douglas to Onchan but was the last few miles off the ferry?

Just now, Wavey Davey said:

What a load of crap. There is no way anyone is getting 60mpg in stop start motoring on a short journey like in the IOM. Have you just returned from a trip to Scotland and the Douglas to Onchan but was the last few miles off the ferry?

Have you read the thread ffs?

31 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

Fair enough.  But what do offshoremanxman and quilp have an issue with in this thread?  Very odd, especially since neither of them are actually grown up enough to say what they don’t think is accurate 😂

Er, I don't have an issue, thank you very much. 

18 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Petrol hybrid I get but a diesel is absolute bullshit. 

So tell me how I show you otherwise? Because you are talking shite.

Why would you pick up on a point that is very true, and make out like it isn’t and then not give someone the option to confirm it to you?  

Edited by Asthehills

4 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

It’s Mickeys Monkey Spunk Moped from Viz magazine.  

0ADC4E77-C26F-4FE4-8E8E-E9A3A0C0AA67.jpeg

Or I can show you a photo, that is clearly from my car.  The one that is the middle of the three for MPG after a trip through town that shows you to be a total nobber?  Why would you disbelieve someone?  I can easily go out tomorrow and do 60mpg to work or go for a leisurely drive and do 70.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Asthehills said:

Or I can show you a photo, that is clearly from my car.  The one that is the middle of the three for MPG after a trip through town that shows you to be a total nobber?  Why would you disbelieve someone?  I can easily go out tomorrow and do 60mpg to work or go for a leisurely drive and do 70.

So what type of mythical car do you own when your not riding round on your Monkey Spunk Moped?