Mini reshuffle

John Wright

Just now, offshoremanxman said:

So what type of mythical car do you own when your not riding round on your Monkey Spunk Moped?

You are a whopper.

if I show you another photo of this afternoons 18 mile drive and the fuel economy through town of 58mpg plus, will you then believe I can easily get 60 on a trip to work and back?

if not, why not?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

This one is a golf.  What the f makes you think it’s mythical?

So you seriously claim you’re getting 60 mpg out of a diesel Golf in the IOM. Do you drop a tab of acid everytime you fill the tank 😂

https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/volkswagen/golf-2013

Edited by offshoremanxman
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

So you seriously claim you’re getting 60 mpg out of a diesel Golf in the IOM. Do you drop a tab of acid everytime you fill the tank 😂

https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/volkswagen/golf-2013

Ffs.  How exactly do you want me to prove it to you.  I have already given you a picture of this afternoons through town ride and am happy to do another tomorrow that will show 62 mpg plus.

What on earth is hard to believe.  Tell me how to prove it to you and I will make you look like a dick when you realise I am right.

(you have already made yourself look like a dick by refusing to believe something that is easily confirmed as being true)

Edited by Asthehills

Just now, Asthehills said:

Ffs.  How exactly do you want me to prove it to you.  I have already given you a picture of this afternoons through town ride and am happy to do another tomorrow that will show 62 mpg plus.

I want you to stop making shit up and digging yourself into a bigger hole about the absolute bollocks you posted just to troll someone with. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I want you to stop making shit up and digging yourself into a bigger hole about the absolute bollocks you posted just to troll someone with. 

So ask mE for a way to prove what I am saying which you think I might not be able to do.  That way you make your point and I look like a dick.

Challenge accepted 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Asthehills said:

Have you read the thread ffs?

Yes I’ve read this thread. Which was supposed to be about a cabinet reshuffle (which was interesting at the start) and ended up with some clown like you goading people for saying they used the bus and then making exaggerated claims about how cheap you claim your car is to run when challenged. Can we get back to a cabinet reshuffle? 

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

What on earth is hard to believe.  Tell me how to prove it to you and I will make you look like a dick when you realise I am right.

(you have already made yourself look like a dick by refusing to believe something that is easily confirmed as being true)

I volunteer to assist proving this for the benefit of the forum users.

I will be working in Ballaugh for a few weeks from Monday- if you can pick me up at 7.45 to drive to site and arrange a return journey at approx 4.56 I will record the stats and advise MF accordingly- thank you 

• Haha 2