More Jollies

A fool and his money.....

• 3 weeks later...

Good to see the IOMG has used its mouthpiece the NPM to get its news out over the Christmas period, where it can be assured that it won’t be challenged or criticised as critics will be too busy in festive revelry. This information should be published straight away, and certainly not during a bank holiday. 

According to the NPM the recent Westminster jolly cost £7500. In realty it wouldn’t matter if it cost nothing or next to nothing as it wouldn’t improve the MHKs concerned or give them anymore of the skills needed to enable them to do their job. How their attendance helps their constituents, is really if very little benefit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steady Eddie said:

Can  you imagine any of your lot even getting it up?

ETA. Don't even  think about it, I can't get  rid  of an image now involving DA and a gum removing machine..........

Edited by Blade Runner
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Can  you imagine any of your lot even getting it up?

ETA. Don't even  think about it, I can't get  rid  of an image now involving DA and a gum removing machine..........

Another one to add to the list of memorable injuries treated at A&E.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Dirty Buggane said:

Are you implying I am the twatie. 🤡

No, no, just that A&E won't turn away a twat, but they cannot cure them of their twattery. 

I had this scenario in mind:

'I was removing some chewing gum in the nude and slipped causing the nozzle to enter my person, nurse.'

Somebody, somewhere must have done that. 

8 minutes ago, Boo Gay'n said:

As Speaker is it not appropriate that he attends the annual Conference of Speakers and Presiding Officers of the Commonwealth?

Why must we always be so cynical ? It may be useful to understand how other jurisdictions dealt with the pandemic. We might learn from them and those from us.

As for the comedic value of the article, cameo in Neighbours, love triangle, fist fights etc, it’s just puerile

Edited by The Voice of Reason
Addition of second sentence in second para