Chasfest!

Tea&Biscuits

Anyone on here goin to Chasfest this weekend? Im well excited! Hope the weather gets better though? Anyone know what the weather is saying this weekend?

Anyone been to it before - whats it like? I think I went to it a couple of years ago, but then I cant remember where it was! It was a rave in a field, with Pigs on the Wind and lots of bands too, lots of tents etc? Was it Chasfest???!!!

Oh no!! What password is this? Im goin with some mates from down Sarrrf (of the IOM!!! that is) an am sure they will know!

Please dont tel me its gona rain - for once I wish the UK/IOM weather could sort itself out so we can enjoy ourselves!!

Oh well mud wrestling it is then!!

I'm going T&B, see you there! :-)

Don't recall POTW playing there in the last few years...could be wrong though. I haven't seen them playing a festival since Fun For Fred in about 1995 I don't think!

It's ace anyway, really chilled yet also mad as hell. Weather not looking too decided, cloudy with some sunny spells and possible rain. Anything could happen. :)

Not looking too bad...

Don't forget to get there before 6pm as the roads close then!

And before Little Bit of Rosie there's Suspect Package of course :D

I'm hoping to get to see you guys tonight if I can get down in time.

Some slots have been switched, Pigs are on before Rosie now, so the ac/dc thing won't begin until about 10.30pm

Have a great night.... :)

• 4 years later...

Archived