The end of local chat boards?

Asthehills

15 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Slinky and I have been trying to step down for some months. I announced I was going  in June. It’s taken admin until now to action. I offered to stay until new moderators were recruited.

God speed and best wishes Mr Wright.

Now you can call us all bastards and get away with it.

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

God speed and best wishes Mr Wright.

Now you can call us all bastards and get away with it.

No, I won’t be calling anyone a bastard as John Wright. But, using my sock puppet alteregos @wrighty @AOR @thebees @Gladys  @NoTailT @Rog @Barrie Steven’s @thomas Jefferson, @MilitantDogOwner @Newsdesk @A fool and his money..... @rachomics@VOICE OF REASON @woody2, and a thousand others, I might.

Not sure how long it will take the rest of us to realise that apart from us the only other real poster on here is @Amadeus

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, John Wright said:

No, I won’t be calling anyone a bastard as John Wright. But, using my sock puppet alteregos @wrighty @AOR @thebees @Gladys  @NoTailT @Rog @Barrie Steven’s @thomas Jefferson, @MilitantDogOwner @Newsdesk @A fool and his money..... @rachomics@VOICE OF REASON @woody2, and a thousand others, I might.

Not sure how long it will take the rest of us to realise that apart from us the only other real poster on here is @Amadeus

I ain't got no strings, Mr W. 

I should add my thanks to you, John.  You have done an inordinate amount of work for this site, most of it unrecognised and were often challenged.  During my short time as a Mod, I got a glimpse of what it involved and how much you protected the site, and so many of the less measured, shall we say, posters. 

Edited by Gladys
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I ain't got no strings, Mr W. 

I should add my thanks to you, John.  You have done an inordinate amount of work for this site, most of it unrecognised and were often challenged.  During my short time as a Mod, I got a glimpse of what it involved and how much you protected the site, and so many of the less measured, shall we say, posters. 

Heard all about your g strings @Gladys!!!

7 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I can categorically state that I have never worn a g string, nor have I ever worn lilac knickers.  You lot don't drop anything, do you? 

Errr ....... unfortunate turn of phrase  .........perhaps , on second thoughts I'm saying nothing :flowers:

• Haha 5