smart meters

Hoops

7 minutes ago, BriT said:

Another absolutely pointless addition to this thread. Well done. 

Last time I am going to respond to you.

So far on this thread I have made three posts offering actual responses to the question asked.

You have made three posts in total, all just having a go at me and adding nothing to the thread. 

I actually think you have reacted to or commented on ever post I have made today.  Pointless and adding nothing.  Plus almost all within a couple of minutes.  Bit sad really.

Edited by Asthehills

The unit cost has increased significantly this year. 

Quarter 1 this  year I was paying 16.9 pence per unit and standing  charge of 20.2p per day

Qtr 2    19.4 p per unit and 21.2 p per day

Qtr 3      22.0 p per unit and 21.2p                  per day standing charge

14 minutes ago, John Wright said:

@Asthehillsand @BriT stop the tit for tat turn of the screw escalation stuff, now

Warning.

12 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

Last time I am going to respond to you.

So far on this thread I have made three posts offering actual responses to the question asked.

You have made three posts in total, all just having a go at me and adding nothing to the thread. 

I actually think you have reacted to or commented on ever post I have made today.  Pointless and adding nothing.  Plus almost all within a couple of minutes.  Bit sad really.

Incorrigible.

Nothing to choose between you and @BriT

Choose your punishment, both of you. Be careful what you wish for!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I stopped contributing to this thread when advised to. I’ve now put as the hills on block so whatever they say in future has got little to do with me. I have no interest in disrupting threads. 

9 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Warning.

Incorrigible.

Nothing to choose between you and @BriT

Am I getting told off for telling someone I was going to stop responding to their nonsense and starting to type my post before the mods interjected 😂

Wow.  I was making valid points to the thread.  “Punish” away if that is what invokes a punishment! Jesus Christ 😂

1 hour ago, Hoops said:

You get a choice?! Interesting though, there is no reason why the cost has doubled for us in terms of the electricity we're using, neighbours say the same.

It doesn't sound right. Have you asked the MUA to check your meter

Make the request in writing. They cannot ignore that. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

Am I getting told off for telling someone I was going to stop responding to their nonsense and starting to type my post before the mods interjected 😂

Wow.  I was making valid points to the thread.  “Punish” away if that is what invokes a punishment! Jesus Christ 😂

Best to just make your point and then move on. That's what I do now. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, emesde said:

The unit cost has increased significantly this year. 

Quarter 1 this  year I was paying 16.9 pence per unit and standing  charge of 20.2p per day

Qtr 2    19.4 p per unit and 21.2 p per day

Qtr 3      22.0 p per unit and 21.2p                  per day standing charge

Yeah, not so noticeable when you're topping up every couple of weeks rather then getting a quarterly bill, so the recent doubling in my 'bill'has come as an unexpected and unexplained shock.

1 hour ago, Hoops said:

You get a choice?! Interesting though, there is no reason why the cost has doubled for us in terms of the electricity we're using, neighbours say the same.

I’m not sure you get a choice now. I did a new meter installation about a year ago and I fought not to have one which I won. But I’m not sure that you have the option now. It makes their life easier. I think the problem you have is that you see the increases instantly whereas before you had to wait for your bill to arrive. 

14 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I’m not sure you get a choice now. I did a new meter installation about a year ago and I fought not to have one which I won. But I’m not sure that you have the option now. It makes their life easier. I think the problem you have is that you see the increases instantly whereas before you had to wait for your bill to arrive. 

Last rise in cost was in July, though. our meter went in in October. 

• Like 1