IOM Energy AKA Manx Gas

Major Rushen

4 minutes ago, Major Rushen said:

Tried to pay my gas bill today but the web site will not accept payment. Tried phoning but no answer. Going to let them contact me if they ever notice I have not paid.

I've been waiting over 2 months for my bill. Several reminders sent to them but still nothing

8 minutes ago, Major Rushen said:

Tried to pay my gas bill today but the web site will not accept payment. Tried phoning but no answer. Going to let them contact me if they ever notice I have not paid.

Same response I'm making. They sent me a nonsense bill not showing previous readings or new reading including the one emailed in on the 14th November. Acknowledged by them . Told them there not getting anything till they supply a correct bill. Then and only then will give them current reading. Figured its the only way to deal with them. 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

I've been waiting over 2 months for my bill. Several reminders sent to them but still nothing

OFT should fine them over this. Big style.

Not fit for purpose.. and when they eventually sort these bills, hundreds of people will face owing them £thousands, all in one hit with a limited time to pay.

• Like 3

Just now, Albert Tatlock said:

The news for the last year 😉

The news where they very publicly had cash flow problems and couldn’t pay their bills on time?  Is that the news you are referring to to back up 

14 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

With gas prices this high, with what they probably are collecting, they are not likely to have cashflow problems any time soon yet.

Does that include the times they were publicly trading at a significant loss waiting for the price cap to be increased?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

The news where they very publicly had cash flow problems and couldn’t pay their bills on time?  Is that the news you are referring to to back up 

Does that include the times they were publicly trading at a significant loss waiting for the price cap to be increased?

Where did you read that?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Erm.  Ok then 🤷‍♂️. I am sure they have since banked billions and like you say, won’t be facing cash flow problems anytime soon just because they have put gas prices up in a market where the wholesale cost has soared due to a number of unprecedented factors all occurring at once.