IOM Energy AKA Manx Gas

Major Rushen

1 hour ago, Banker said:

I’ve certainly got a lot of experience in the area via charitable work which you obviously wouldn’t do as you’re just an ignorant twat whose making another comeback after previous bans under different names!

What a mental case. All we need on here are you and Jackwhite then we’d have just two mega-experts on everything (inside their own heads) 😂

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Haha 2

The group of people who have been the most spendthrift, wasteful, profligate, extravagant, are the politicians and Civil Servants. And they have not been doing it with their own money, but with mine.

I was not aware that Manx Gas could disconnect without a court order. Which MHKs have been attempting to introduce that law here?

When it came to changing the rules so that they did not pay for car parking, they were pretty quick. I thought I'd just throw that in.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, 2112 said:

The IOM is booming don’t you know. Money grows on trees behind Government Offices. 

Indeed. The 8th richest nation on earth (or whatever is/was claimed) and yet more than a few people can't afford to keep on top of their energy bills and are being cut off while Govt decline to intervene.

"We've never had it so good", proclaims Stu Peters in another thread. The brain-washing clearly works.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Fred the shred said:

Rob is on the job , bless, anyone living in Onchan threatened with disconnection is invited to contact him and he will take the matter up personally with Manx Gas.    At least he tries to help and he is always contactable.    I have not agreed with some of his decisions but he puts the hours in to be fair.

Do you think Island Energy are going to back down, certainly to pleading, bluster or threats from a MHK? Island Energy are determined to disconnect, regardless of the negative publicity. This is something that CM Cannan should be dealing with, but I can see Island Energy well and truly stuffing him. 

4 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Do you think Island Energy are going to back down, certainly to pleading, bluster or threats from a MHK? Island Energy are determined to disconnect, regardless of the negative publicity. This is something that CM Cannan should be dealing with, but I can see Island Energy well and truly stuffing him. 

Why do you want these people who owe £000s and have ignored all attempts to agree repayments programmes should continue to get free gas?  Who do you expect to pay for the gas?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Banker said:

Why do you want these people who owe £000s and have ignored all attempts to agree repayments programmes should continue to get free gas?  Who do you expect to pay for the gas?

they were planning on disconnecting John Wright , do you really think he is the only person they are threatening to disconnect that probably doesn't realistically owe them anything??

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, WTF said:

they were planning on disconnecting John Wright , do you really think he is the only person they are threatening to disconnect that probably doesn't realistically owe them anything??

They also appear to be threatening some customers who already have payment plans in place to reduce their arrears if some of the information circulating is true. OFT should certainly be looking into that.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Banker said:

But do they owe £000's?  The billing and payment fiasco has been running for a very long time.   Why is that so many people have been suddenly profligate in their gas usage? 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Gladys said:

But do they owe £000's?  The billing and payment fiasco has been running for a very long time.   Why is that so many people have been suddenly profligate in their gas usage? 

With all the charity work Banker claims to do with vulnerable people who are struggling with utility bills I’m sure he’ll tell you that it’s down to them all buying scratch cards and fags 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

They also appear to be threatening some customers who already have payment plans in place to reduce their arrears if some of the information circulating is true. OFT should certainly be looking into that.

Island Energy are incompetent charlatans, with the exception of the actual shop staff who you're not allowed to talk to any more. Jo Cox is the face of the company, and that says it all really.

I can understand why the government have resisted calls to nationalise this steaming pile of shit, as that would cost them (us) an absolute fortune from now until doomsday. I wonder if they would instead consider covering some or all of the cost of every single domestic gas customer converting to oil, which would presumably be (a) cheaper for them/us and (b) a one off spend. Also (c) the perfect two fingers up to Island Energy.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gladys said:

You need to remember that in the World of @Banker, all these people's financial priority has been given to fags, phones, drugs, booze, hairdos and nail jobs.

There isn't enough time or crayons in the world to explain things to Banker.

Edited by Non-Believer
Typo
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Banker said:

The account holder/customer will pay of course, recouped via prepayment meter. Disconnecting them isn’t the answer, especially as others have alluded, there are issues with the billing system, and meter reading is an issue.