Douglas Council to investigate 'corruption' allegations

HelmutX

2 hours ago, Jarndyce said:

Serious question: if you believe that, why do you keep coming back and engaging (after all, you have your own blog)?

Because I don’t generally give in to bullies. Neither do I believe that a forum that claims to be politically independent can be so clearly tilted to trying to shout down posters who don’t seem to want certain subjects to be freely debated. So likely I will hang around as my presence clearly annoys certain posters. And the more annoyed they visibly get the more clear their bias becomes to others. 

25 minutes ago, The Port Soderick Herald said:

Because I don’t generally give in to bullies. Neither do I believe that a forum that claims to be politically independent can be so clearly tilted to trying to shout down posters who don’t seem to want certain subjects to be freely debated. So likely I will hang around as my presence clearly annoys certain posters. And the more annoyed they visibly get the more clear their bias becomes to others. 

It’s an interesting approach.

6 hours ago, The Port Soderick Herald said:

You seem to be a bully yourself like a few others who were always posting shit on this thread & others & got banned as they were all the same person, your aggressive posting style is also very similar 😂

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Banker said:

You seem to be a bully yourself like a few others who were always posting shit on this thread & others & got banned as they were all the same person, your aggressive posting style is also very similar 😂

Bullies and conspiracy nuts - that seems to be most of this forum so far. My posts aren’t aggressive or bullying at all unlike those of many others some of whom clearly seem to have issues dealing with reality. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Port Soderick Herald said:

Bullies and conspiracy nuts - that seems to be most of this forum so far. My posts aren’t aggressive or bullying at all unlike those of many others some of whom clearly seem to have issues dealing with reality. 

Yes they can be. Sorry but it’s the truth. Tone it down a bit and you’ll be fine.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Port Soderick Herald said:

Which post exactly? I see a lot of offensive posts on this forum. I can’t see that I have made any of them. 

I’d rather you and others stopped distracting what I feel are important topics with unrelated bs, I shall be honest.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

I’d rather you and others stopped distracting what I feel are important topics with unrelated bs, I shall be honest.

You can be honest. Looking back on your feed you seem to have asked the same question about DBC corruption at least 10 times. Have you ever had an answer to any of those questions despite one of the admins here actually being a Douglas Councilor? If you haven’t it might be an indicator as to why some posters seem to keep on bashing away in this thread and others. There seems to be a total forum bias against anyone asking questions about that entity. 

29 minutes ago, The Port Soderick Herald said:

You can be honest. Looking back on your feed you seem to have asked the same question about DBC corruption at least 10 times. Have you ever had an answer to any of those questions despite one of the admins here actually being a Douglas Councilor? If you haven’t it might be an indicator as to why some posters seem to keep on bashing away in this thread and others. There seems to be a total forum bias against anyone asking questions about that entity. 

I haven’t, hence politely asking you to stop distracting this thread.

@Amadeus and his shady council don’t know how to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1