Douglas Council to investigate 'corruption' allegations

HelmutX

1 hour ago, The Port Soderick Herald said:

Bullies and conspiracy nuts - that seems to be most of this forum so far. My posts aren’t aggressive or bullying at all unlike those of many others some of whom clearly seem to have issues dealing with reality. 

Wouldn’t you be better spending your time working out how to make this “journal” of yours amusing, or at least readable.

• Like 7

I beginning to think they were yours Gladys, but I do have an explanation for how you lost them... Gym bag opened while you were on a motorbike and they flew off out of the bag - this is a true story (happened to my friend - majority of gym kit, including pants gone somewhere along the Cooil Road)

2 minutes ago, 2bees said:

I beginning to think they were yours Gladys, but I do have an explanation for how you lost them... Gym bag opened while you were on a motorbike and they flew off out of the bag - this is a true story (happened to my friend - majority of gym kit, including pants gone somewhere along the Cooil Road)

They weren't and I tend not to race along the closed section of Marine Drive on the back of a motorbike, far less with a gym kit in bag! 

How they got there remains an intriguing mystery. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Port Soderick Herald said:

Nothing clearly despite this thread irrelevantly expanding to push your comment even further back. 

You do know that when you look at a topic it takes you to the unread comments?  Hard to bury a comment about alleged corruption on a topic with this title.