Westmoreland Village

0bserver

2 hours ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Anyway I’m going to watch a drone video of a shop closing.

3D footage from “Mr IOM Social Media” knocked up while he’s either on Douglas Corpy time or just randomly stalking people in the street for desperate social media content? 

2 minutes ago, Charalatan said:

3D footage from “Mr IOM Social Media” knocked up while he’s either on Douglas Corpy time or just randomly stalking people in the street for desperate social media content? 

WTF is Douglas Corpy time?  It’s an unpaid role with minimal expenses paid you clown.

If you are going to try and have a pop at someone at least try and understand the basics.

Edited by CrazyDave
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

WTF is Douglas Corpy time?  It’s an unpaid role with minimal expenses paid you clown.

If you are going to try and have a pop at someone at least try and understand the basics.

I don’t think we really need an absolute mental case like you pointing that out do we? How are your unicycling lessons going clown boy? 

Edited by Charalatan

Just now, CrazyDave said:

Enjoy your evening 

Please don’t try to divert by spreading lies mental boy. You’re the ever laughable forum spanner who seems to have emptied out this forum single handedly. Quite an achievement. Frank will be pleased now he can just blow smoke up his own ass through 20 sock puppets. 

On 1/3/2024 at 6:16 PM, Two-lane said:

The only reference I can find to that is a comment by Stu Peters on this forum : "My understanding is that they're not for sale and will be rented out by the MDC. "

Do you have other data?

Most of them will be sold to DBC apparently. There is also a care home, offices, Scout Hall and retail units within the development.

6 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Most of them will be sold to DBC apparently. There is also a care home, offices, Scout Hall and retail units within the development.

The way housing is financed a) DBC don't have the money B) it would be the taxpayer funding the taxpayer to provide profit for a taxpayer funded loss-making entity. That's mad... Oh wait! 

4 minutes ago, english zloty said:

The way housing is financed a) DBC don't have the money B) it would be the taxpayer funding the taxpayer to provide profit for a taxpayer funded loss-making entity. That's mad... Oh wait! 

DBC can borrow money as there is an income from the properties to repay the loan.

13 minutes ago, Max Power said:

DBC can borrow money as there is an income from the properties to repay the loan.

Yes they borrow the money from the Treasury approved loan provider and pay it back to Treasury (if DO I approve it) at a favourable interest rate over a very long time and in the meantime the property needs reinvestment. Hence the ever increasing deficiency. Neither Treasury, nor DOI will support that. 37 properties into 7-8million does not go.