Drag Acts in the Guild - official

Manx Bean

There’s a petition going round saying the curriculum is being in appropriately taught by teachers who don’t know what they are doing, and a drag act went into the peel school and frightened the horses (metaphorically). I’ve no idea whether there was anything to get het about or if someone is just being a bit prudish. 

https://chng.it/bLPBjpJrYb

more info at link

Edited by ptarmigan
To add link to petition.

7 minutes ago, ptarmigan said:

There’s a petition going round saying the curriculum is being in appropriately taught by teachers who don’t know what they are doing, and a drag act went into the peel school and frightened the horses (metaphorically). I’ve no idea whether there was anything to get het about or if someone is just being a bit prudish. 

more info at link

FFS that’s hilarious. 

9 minutes ago, ptarmigan said:

more info at link

Who was showing the graphic images of gender changing operations and how graphic were they? 

1 hour ago, ptarmigan said:

more info at link

Only have to look at the names who set it up! Grace Baptists/Living Hope. Same lot who tried to have the art displays in the windows diagonally opposite Peel Police station criminally prosecuted.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Only have to look at the names who set it up! Grace Baptists/Living Hope. Same lot who tried to have the art displays in the windows diagonally opposite Peel Police station criminally prosecuted.

Is Josem now involved with those nutters? It’s the sort of thing someone as gullible as him would likely get sucked into in the end. It’s been suggested before. 

Edited by BriT
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, BriT said:

Is Josem now involved with those nutters? It’s the sort of thing someone as gullible as him would likely get sucked into in the end. It’s been suggested before. 

Not that I’m aware of, but he's picked it up, it suits his quest for self publicity.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BriT said:

Gullible? I’m not sure he’s that naive. In fact I think it’s really cynical and opportunistic. He is probably latching onto them as they have a better platform than he does — and access to the kind of conservative HNWs he would like to influence.  

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, BriT said:

I've heard he's been sucking up to them. Makes sense there's probably enough of them in East Douglas to tip the balance his way.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Declan said:

I've heard he's been sucking up to them. Makes sense there's probably enough of them in East Douglas to tip the balance his way.

Yep exactly this. His Tweets have gotten more and more religious the last year or so, he's going for the faith vote.

One wonders how many regions he's willing to lose in before he gives up.

• Like 2

The latest laughable "article" from the MTPA is courting the anti-government agenda (which may not actually be his brightest idea ever, given how many voters actually suck on the public teat) and also the gender equality lobby.

https://taxpayersalliance.im/iom-government-gender-pay-disparity-revealed/

Perhaps as an exercise in transparency Josem will now reveal whether there is any gender disparity in the ranks of the MTPA, or its funding entity, but somehow I doubt it.

13 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

You have to admire Josem's unerring instinct for cynically jumping on a bandwagon just as everyone else is starting to realise that at best it's ridiculous and at worst dangerous and nasty.

When Josem is on Manx Radio, it always reminds me of Priscilla Queen of the Desert. I think , not this Australian shite again and turn it off.

Edited by Holte End
  • Haha 3

On 2/18/2023 at 10:55 AM, John Wright said:

Not that I’m aware of, but he's picked it up, it suits his quest for self publicity.

Where there's right wing Christian fundamentalists running a local cult that requires a tithe of salary to be a member, there's funding to be had, and votes in an election.

The man is anything but naive. He watched the likes of Stu Peters roll into the Keys on a platform of 1980's conservatism, and he recognises opportunity.

Never forget the man's ambitions to "represent" the people of the island in the house. 

A small, small number of people.

• Like 1