Drag Acts in the Guild - official

Manx Bean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

It would be interesting to know what he himself thinks about this in 10 years time.

Good or bad

Like us all, it will just be another step on the way.  Do you look back critically on your own journey in life, or just look forward with the benefit of the cumulative experience you have had? 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

Like us all, it will just be another step on the way.  Do you look back critically on your own journey in life, or just look forward with the benefit of the cumulative experience you have had? 

First of all I can’t stand the use of the word “journey” It seems to pervade every conversation these days. Everything has to be a “ journey”

Now we have got that out of the way.

Yes like everybody I reflect on the past events on my life. Some I have  dealt with quite well, others not so much.

Given that I have already lived the majority of my expected lifespan, yes  I have learnt a lot from my past experiences. Whether that will benefit me in the few decades  I ( hopefully) have left I don’t know.

You obviously over the years learn a lot about peoples behaviours and all sorts of other things but then again they change over time, not least being  influenced by technological advances.

So to answer your question , no I don’t look  back critically ( if you mean negatively) over my life to date. 

I like to think I am a decent person  for sure and yes I’ve made mistakes in my life, but that’s part of the human condition .

To use a cliche “ take each day as it comes”

• Like 1