More allegedly naughty IOM lawyers

BriT

34 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Ooooooohhhh yeeeahhhh, lets ruin a young womans career and whole life for sending a fucking letter. Massive congratulations all round.

Jesus fucking christ.

I hate society.

A letter? She allegedly sent money which was the proceeds of crime, knowing full well.

I'm sure mum will help out.

Edited by jackwhite
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Ooooooohhhh yeeeahhhh, lets ruin a young womans career and whole life for sending a fucking letter. Massive congratulations all round.

Jesus fucking christ.

I hate society.

I would imagine that even basic lawyers training advises you not to get involved in either money laundering or drug dealing as they are both illegal activities? 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

This is an ongoing trial before a jury where the defendant is pleading not guilty.  People should stop and think before posting (or preferably just stop).

Agreed.

The press should also stop publishing stories about thinks have haven’t reached a conclusion yet (or preferably just stop posting gossip for clicks  full stop)

51 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Jesus fucking christ.

I hate society.

If it's a career in law. Still plenty of things she could do with a face like that but might want to steer clear of Mastermind.

• Haha 2

• BriT changed the title to More allegedly naughty IOM lawyers