More allegedly naughty IOM lawyers

BriT

The court will always, and as judgements show on https://www.courts.im/, lawyers will always be exonerated as they are deemed to be an officer of the court and never held in contempt. It's a farce. What chance has the average person have against a biased judicial system that protects their own and favours the rich? Isle of Man freedom to flourish?

On 2/8/2023 at 6:00 PM, Blade Runner said:

Give the lady a beak, She looks to me like someone who most of us men would have lusted after in our youth.

Not even in my youth did I lust after women with a beak

On 2/8/2023 at 6:00 PM, Blade Runner said:

..... aimed at an educated and attractive woman ....

Educated does not mean intelligent.  Attractive could also be stunning,which if your face was designed on an etch-a-sketch,is some achievement.

Edited by display name
  • Haha 3

This Girl, at her age, that's all she is, has allowed her appearance, whether for publicity purposes or graduation photos, to be presented in the 'extreme' makeover that has appeared in the the two photos we have access to.

It is not the usual 'makeover' for a special occasion that would come from a Graduation or joining a Firm, it must be something that she has approved of for release? That she thought was a 'good' look?

\you could ask 'why didn't' her friends advise that it was a bit OTT ? Surely they couldn't have seen it as normal?

So,    this is how she has decided to present herself, the disparagement can not be said to be unfair criticism????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Asthehills said:

Are you actually my ex wife?

It would explain the stalking and the total irrationality of you were .

You won’t reply, because you never reply to anything actually aimed at you.

It’s a bit odd

You appear to be the forum stalker singling posters out for your brand of dumb trolling. I see in another thread you say you got a months ban. I don’t know how anyone on this forum can post enough shite to have made 1600 posts in 6 months that have also included a month long ban. Is there something actually wrong with you in the head that you to have to make so many aggressive awful shitty posts on a forum every single day? It’s just so incredibly boring to have to wade through all your bullshit and nonsense.

1 hour ago, BriT said:

You appear to be the forum stalker singling posters out for your brand of dumb trolling. I see in another thread you say you got a months ban. I don’t know how anyone on this forum can post enough shite to have made 1600 posts in 6 months that have also included a month long ban. Is there something actually wrong with you in the head that you to have to make so many aggressive awful shitty posts on a forum every single day? It’s just so incredibly boring to have to wade through all your bullshit and nonsense.

There’s only one aggressive, bullying stalker on the forum & it’s you  , how you haven’t been banned is a mystery to many. Your mate offshore is just stupid who just goes quiet when proven wrong but you’re just obsessive with your abusive posts 

3 hours ago, BriT said:

FFS there's no need to wade through any bullshit or nonsense!

If you've no wish to see someone's ugly, hate-filled opinions then just put them on "Ignore". Guaranteed to stop the downward spiral.

You do have to remember to "Sign In" for it to work of course. Mind you, once I forgot to sign in and the timing proved to be most fortuitous...!

50 minutes ago, wrighty said:

This has to be one of Manx Forums' worst ever threads.  And that's saying something.

At times I am ashamed of these forums and this thread is one of those times. Misogynistic and spiteful bullying. If a post is going to be so personal and hurtful the poster needs to think about dropping their shroud of anonymity.

• Like 5