More allegedly naughty IOM lawyers

BriT

46 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

All is not lost she’ll be able to drive one of Grandads taxis - hopefully a little more eloquent than her Aunty Sharon or regular court visiting Uncles - a touch of the “Duggua’s” in this lot.

Are they sure that’s her and not her boyfriend in drag? 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Happier diner said:

Whilst I don't condone it, saying someone looks like a thunderbird character is not exactly prejudicing the case is it?

You can see a defence lawyer complaining that their client had been subjected to disgusting personal attacks on social media and that meant that a fair trial was impossible.

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

I can’t see anyone speculating on guilt to be fair. 

Quite a bit of implication though, including in the original title of the topic.  Maybe nothing quite crosses the line, but warning in case people do isn't a bad idea.

3 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

You can see a defence lawyer complaining that their client had been subjected to disgusting personal attacks on social media and that meant that a fair trial was impossible.

Quite a bit of implication though, including in the original title of the topic.  Maybe nothing quite crosses the line, but warning in case people do isn't a bad idea.

I thought be compared to a thunderbird was a compliment. They are my heroes.