More allegedly naughty IOM lawyers

BriT

39 minutes ago, WTF said:

this one  ( its the name of the paint scheme )

TB F16.jpg

The 'Thunderbirds' are the US Airforce version of the Red Arrows and they fly the F-16 above. 

I think the name originally comes from some Native American mythology. 

49 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

Does anyone ever remember people they read about in the local news? Unless it's a repeat offender who is in the news all the time I pretty much forget them as soon as I've read tge story 

In most cases but I think everyone remembers PC Shuey and his tasering  of a dog............

That will live long in the memory 😀

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

Must be a mighty fine looking bunch of sad old men on here to be able to criticise a young woman’s looks.

Sad and pathetic (and probably jealous)

Give it a rest you 🤡 you’ll soon be at 1700 sad pointless and factually incorrect posts on this forum in only half a year. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BriT said:

Give it a rest you 🤡 you’ll soon be at 1700 sad pointless and factually incorrect posts on this forum in only half a year. 

What is factually incorrect about that post?

Do you think all the saddos commenting on her appearance are Brad Pitt lookalikes with their pick of good looking women?  I doubt it 😂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Asthehills said:

Must be a mighty fine looking bunch of sad old men on here to be able to criticise a young woman’s looks.

Sad and pathetic (and probably jealous)

I would hardly consider a comparison with Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward to be criticism. 

Lady Penelope | Classic films, Thunderbirds are go, Lady

Top totty or what?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Regardless of the case in hand, what is happening to our young women? No doubt, underneath this hellish mix of chemicals and plastic lies a naturally beautiful woman. Why the need to mask up like this? It’s very sad, and slightly scary. 

A81F7E37-4CE9-485C-B25E-6DB1F7FD3883.jpeg

Driven by the images portrayed by fashion and the media as being what society wants?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

Regardless of the case in hand, what is happening to our young women? No doubt, underneath this hellish mix of chemicals and plastic lies a naturally beautiful woman. Why the need to mask up like this? It’s very sad, and slightly scary. 

A81F7E37-4CE9-485C-B25E-6DB1F7FD3883.jpeg

Well when your cosmetic surgery is free........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1