More allegedly naughty IOM lawyers

BriT

Street of the forty thieves, they forgot to included ridgeway street and buck road,  "Banda Bassotti".  One lives in hope that Lord Garnier report will expose the failings on the Isle of Man Judicial system. Don’t you just love the expression "Freedom to Flourish" they forgot to add “No matter at what the expense of others

17 hours ago, John Wright said:

There’s a half way house. In Germany the full name,  or sufficient of a name to identify, cannot be published. They can use a forename or an initial.

I don't necessarily disagree, but I'm not sure how that would work in practice on an island of 83,000 people though.

The Germans were also more than happy to announce the arrests of a far-right conspiracy theorist and plaster his name across the media.

53 minutes ago, Ringy Rose said:

I don't necessarily disagree, but I'm not sure how that would work in practice on an island of 83,000 people though.

The Germans were also more than happy to announce the arrests of a far-right conspiracy theorist and plaster his name across the media.

Was it the German media or was it foreign media publishing outside the jurisdiction of the German Courts?

It works, more or less, on Island, for juveniles, who are protected from identification and victims of rape, sexual assault, etc.

• Like 1