DOI fails again

Two-lane

2 hours ago, Omobono said:

Has anyone tried to get along the New Castletown   road today ,its been chaos now vicarage road is closed , and traffic lights  holding everyone up opposite Rileys Garden centre  on Cooil road  and there not even digging in the road , you couldn't make it up  ,   vehicles stuck in traffic for ages !

Yeah. WTF are they doing there. There also 4 way lights on Johnny watterson and now lights on glencrtutchery rd+ lights on annagh coer too. Well and truly snookered which ever way you go.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, WTF said:

you can cut through business park area and come out just before the BnQ roundabout if you can get to the little island in the dip before the lights coming from the braid direction . if you've come up past kirby garden centre turn left by the big stone ball thing.  if they made that road a clearway the could totally close the road with lights on it and just allow access to rileys etc from the BnQ end

I am sure you mean well, but you have totally confused me.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I also confused now.

I have to get from Tromode tomorrow to get to 360 for a meeting. I usually go past Kirby Park. Im guessing I now can't? 

Up Saddle Road and Ballaughton Manor Hill, then back on to Vicarage Road. Or I’d go up Lhergy Cripperty and in from the Cooil direction.

• Thanks 1

Victoria Street traffic crossing, the road was partially resurfaced, before and after the lights. It’s obvious there was little joined up working between the contractors and the DOI, otherwise, the road closure order would have been extended, and the road resurfaced. 

• Confused 1