DOI fails again

Two-lane

1 minute ago, CrazyDave said:

Yes.  We should definitely keep the horse teams and MER and Choo Choos which am cost a fortune, as a backup for if finance and gaming leave 😂

You miss the point ..but that's why you are 'Crazy Dave' ...

• Like 2

I know some will find it hard to believe, but I've been seeing loads of DOI guys picking up/Shovelling up leaves and debris in the wet and windy weather earlier today. Credit to you guys/other for doing this as it was a crap day to be out and I'm so sure (?) that your bosses appreciate this while in their warm office

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sign in said:

I know some will find it hard to believe, but I've been seeing loads of DOI guys picking up/Shovelling up leaves and debris in the wet and windy weather earlier today. Credit to you guys/other for doing this as it was a crap day to be out and I'm so sure (?) that your bosses appreciate this while in their warm office

isn't this what they are paid to do ,  also keep the drains clear   the only people I have seen out clearing leaves etc  are Douglas corporation workers   , I guess all the leaves and debris will be composted for the nurseries , thats what used to happen  ,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, english zloty said:

tbf they are communicaing and haven't messed up (yet) but look forward to difficult times for a few weeks

https://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/traffic-disruption-expected-in-new-year-as-major-road-to-be-resurfaced-657021

More like absolute chaos particularly between 8-9.30 , schools out time 3.20-3.50 and 4.30 onwards plus fully closed 4 weekends 

• Confused 1