DOI fails again

Two-lane

On the bright side, with all of this rain the last few days we should be able to get all of the landslips on the Mountain Ciruit fixed in time for the TT.  And there's unlikely to be a hosepipe ban anytime soon. Just hope the campsites are dry by then.

19 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

This is great "Sadly, what the wall has done today that we weren't expecting is hold the water in on the wrong side. So the water has come in and can't get back out."

So how's it going with the great DOI wall on the prom you know the one from the Bottle neck to the Empress.

Edited by Dirty Buggane

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Today been looking at times for buses from south to Douglas on the brand new Bus Vannin timetable. Seems to me that the headings for the routes are completely wrong . Look under services too Pt st Mary and Port Erin and you get services from those locations. And so it goes on throughout the rest of the headings. All ass about face. Then you look for Airport to Douglas and no service from 18.04 onwards . Am sure there are buses after that time but as to when they are god knows. If anyone has the inclination to check my findings ? . Looks to me a page has been missed of and the headings are on the wrong pages to . Never mind , it’s only on the eve of lots of visitors arriving and relying on Bus Vannin . Needless to say haven’t checked the other routes as head has exploded trying to get my head around buses tonight. 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Today been looking at times for buses from south to Douglas on the brand new Bus Vannin timetable. Seems to me that the headings for the routes are completely wrong . Look under services too Pt st Mary and Port Erin and you get services from those locations. And so it goes on throughout the rest of the headings. All ass about face. Then you look for Airport to Douglas and no service from 18.04 onwards . Am sure there are buses after that time but as to when they are god knows. If anyone has the inclination to check my findings ? . Looks to me a page has been missed of and the headings are on the wrong pages to . Never mind , it’s only on the eve of lots of visitors arriving and relying on Bus Vannin . Needless to say haven’t checked the other routes as head has exploded trying to get my head around buses tonight. 

It's a mess isn't it?  The links are the wrong way round for Mon-Sat and they've simply forgotten to put up page 4 of the PSM to Nobles timetable.  You can probably rely on using the old times, but it's still inconvenient.  Hopefully the actual times within are correct and it's just an easily-fixed website problem

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

Preping for the Chinese market. I'm sure it'll be no one's fault and won't cost anything to put right. In fact, it's probably a ploy to recruit a dedicated timetable putter togetherer officer (and manager). 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, WTF said:

cos we're shit.

Ah! I thought there had to be a explanation. 😁

Just about everywhere else I go in the world these days seems to have mastered it, most with live information. 

Like this

image.thumb.png.0b8efe16d1f1b56066b6a61f83514f2a.png

Edited by Happier diner

20 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Ah! I thought there had to be a explanation. 😁

Just about everywhere else I go in the world these days seems to have mastered it, most with live information. 

Like this

image.thumb.png.0b8efe16d1f1b56066b6a61f83514f2a.png

Elegance Taxis even manage live tracking through their App.