Two-lane

6 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

This is quite funny

Three offences in one.

1. No disc displayed in a disc zone
  2. Parking within 7m of a junction
  3. Parking on double yellow lines

20240802_131247.jpg

We're the DOI we can do and do do as we please.

2 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

They are not my beloved. I just don't blame them for the failure of others. 

Oh come on its obvious to everone that you are DOI while at the same time posting red Herrings in an attempt to distance yourself from them. 

38 minutes ago, finlo said:

Oh come on it’s obvious to everone that you are DOI while at the same time posting red Herrings in an attempt to distance yourself from them. 

Dissing civil servants is what happens on here

A few years ago on these pages I suggested that this disparagement maybe unmerited ( whilst acknowledging that both the public and private sectors had managers, employees, policies and procedures that weren’t always up to scratch)

Despite truthfully stating that I have never been employed in the public sector some would not accept that that was the case and determined that I was in fact a Government “ shill” ( whatever that is). They could not be shaken from that belief.

Anyway had I at any time been a public employee I would have employed the same work ethic and put the same effort in as I did as a private sector employee.

So I am struggling to accept the premise that those that work in the public sector are inherently more lazy or work shy than those in the private sector. I know a number of people who do work in the public sector  ( family and friends) and I couldn’t say that about any one of them.

3 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Dissing civil servants is what happens on here

A few years ago on these pages I suggested that this disparagement maybe unmerited ( whilst acknowledging that both the public and private sectors had managers, employees, policies and procedures that weren’t always up to scratch)

Despite truthfully stating that I have never been employed in the public sector some would not accept that that was the case and determined that I was in fact a Government “ shill” ( whatever that is). They could not be shaken from that belief.

Anyway had I at any time been a public employee I would have employed the same work ethic and put the same effort in as I did as a private sector employee.

So I am struggling to accept the premise that those that work in the public sector are inherently more lazy or work shy than those in the private sector. I know a number of people who do work in the public sector  ( family and friends) and I couldn’t say that about any one of them.

i never mentioned lazy or otherwise its the constant defence of fuckwit actions that gives the game away.

10 hours ago, finlo said:

Oh come on its obvious to everone that you are DOI while at the same time posting red Herrings in an attempt to distance yourself from them. 

It's obvious..... Yet not true😂

You have my word. I have never ever worked for or even been close to working for the DOI. There are many reasons to point fingers at them for their many failings. The prom being the biggest in my view. I use this thread to do that.

I think the danger of blaming them for everything though shields other culprits from critism that's all. 

4 hours ago, Happier diner said:

It's obvious..... Yet not true😂

You have my word. I have never ever worked for or even been close to working for the DOI. There are many reasons to point fingers at them for their many failings. The prom being the biggest in my view. I use this thread to do that.

I think the danger of blaming them for everything though shields other culprits from critism that's all. 

Ok MUA then, same shit show different title! 

• Haha 1