Union leader still raving!

BriT

6 hours ago, AOR said:

If only this lass wasn't a women she would have walked into the Douglas East Tynwald election and been an MHK ever since.

You are all a load of misogynistic keyboard warriors sitting in your basements in your underpants.

underpants ?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I think they all work in shifts and occasionally go on leave. My guess is that Garrison is currently on leave.  But no worry, there are another two or three of him making sure the shifts are covered.

You really seem to be very up yourself along with a few others on here who seem to take it in turns to pick on posters. Quite cowardly really. But nevermind. I’m sure another troll will come along in a minute. 

On 2/23/2023 at 7:41 AM, Hoops said:

What absolute bollocks. Workers still need protection from employers. Have a workplace accident and then see who your mates are.

I have plenty of experience having the unfortunate situation of dealing with them every day. THEY are the reason poor performing workers all get a guaranteed pay rise every year until they reach their payband limit, THEY are the reason why civil servants can’t react quick enough to public demand (well some of the reason!), THEY are the reason whatever they get involved with, everyone has to jump through much of the red tape, they defend poor performance! However, unfortunately they still exist mainly in the public sector due to poor HR practices. Nothing they influence truest gives value for money. Why does the public pursue pay for their officers? No wonder their memberships are dwindling. They’re the fossils of the modern world.