House of Keys February 28th

Moghrey Mie

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

He said he was siting (sic) in the H of K listening.  Don't know if it was still sitting at 12.40. 

12.40 is the time on the phone if the person who screen shotted it. It says the comment was 48 mins before that. I’m pretty sure Keys was still sitting until 12ish, so I’d say he posted that during the sitting.

Edited by StrangeBrew
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, StrangeBrew said:

12.40 is the time on the phone if the person who screen shotted it. It says the comment was 48 mins before that. I’m pretty sure Keys was still sitting until 12ish, so I’d say he posted that during the sitting.

Do you reckon an independent inquiry is warranted, with the power to insist on an apology to Tynwald if necessary? 

• Haha 2

you only have to watch them in keys and Tynwald very few listening to debates   working away on    ipads ,  texting  facebook   ebay  or buying on Amazon , very disrespectful to those moving motions or engaged in a debate ,

perhaps thats why so much goes through on the nod these days ,and they are  amazed  when they find out what they have missed ,  Callister cant keep off facebook even during sittings , he is not alone , , and they are failing  to represent  the interests their electorate by not focusing on the job , 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, StrangeBrew said:

He also said he was in Keys at the time.  Is he lying? I don't think so

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Has he taken it off FB now couldn’t find it earlier?

Yes, I think he has. And deleted it from Twitter too, shortly after someone asked him about stamps….

Moorhouse’s question was daft, but not sure Take Care Rob C is in a position to call anyone else out for daft questions.

38 minutes ago, Omobono said:

you only have to watch them in keys and Tynwald very few listening to debates   working away on    ipads ,  texting  facebook   ebay  or buying on Amazon , very disrespectful to those moving motions or engaged in a debate ,

perhaps thats why so much goes through on the nod these days ,and they are  amazed  when they find out what they have missed ,  Callister cant keep off facebook even during sittings , he is not alone , , and they are failing  to represent  the interests their electorate by not focusing on the job , 

They shouldn't be allowed to be on phones and tablets etc. Pay attention to wtf is going on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Omobono said:

Did someone mention moving motions? Hasn't Callister got form for that?💩

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StrangeBrew said:

12.04 according to Twitter (usually posted within a minute or two) and Rob's message was 11.52. Being somewhat bored today I was listening and I think that was just after they'd finished questions.

3 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

Nope. 

So yes he did.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Barlow said:

Us politicians must stick together.

No, more that I saw the time stamp and that it was well after Keys ended, although someone earlier in the thread suggests that’s not when RC posted so I may be wrong (unthinkable I know). As to devices, I’d rather be testing an electric chair than listen to questions about train whistles.