The Great Snow of 2023

0bserver

11 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Bankers are off too....lazy, sledging twats...

Screenshot_20230310-100139_Messages.jpg

Presume they will be off up to the Creg in their 4x4s.  Outrageous considering the taxpayer bailed out RBS to the tune of £45bn when they contributed to crashing the economy in 2008.  I blame the teachers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

3 minutes ago, Banker said:

They are all reporting to nearest office or working from home if not practical, what government workers including teachers should be doing!!!

<Banker mode on>

They're not ! I saw them all out this morning, flinging armfuls of fivers out of the open windows of their Bentley 4x4s on the way up to the Creg for sledging using their customer's grandparents as sledges, and then tea and scones at the pub. SCONES !!! All at public expense after the bailout of RBS ! They should be reporting to the nearest bank to lick the steps clean with their tongues, because if we let them work from home they'll just be burning £50 notes for warmth and they'll want another bailout by next week.

</Banker mode off>

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Jarndyce said:

KWC and The Buchan closed today.   Odd: I thought they were made of sterner stuff…🤔

They were real men in my day, that's what happens when they have girls at the college.

3 hours ago, Jarndyce said:

KWC and The Buchan closed today.   Odd: I thought they were made of sterner stuff…🤔

Unsurprising, perhaps our local education expert can give us an update, he claims he regular discusses staff absence and cancelled lessons at KWC:

On 3/9/2023 at 11:06 AM, Banker said:

Apparently not too many teachers at KWC off with stress even though they are expected to and do substantially more extra curricular activities than state schools teachers, probably because they monitor over use of sickness leave 

On 3/9/2023 at 11:17 AM, Banker said:

My children went there so have a lot of contacts with parents who have children still there & also see some of the teachers about & it’s a fact!!

23 hours ago, Banker said:

No it was generally about teachers absence & any classes cancelled for any reason & it’s clear that regular sickness absence is not an issue at KWC 

I just hope they haven’t gone up to the Creg in their 4x4s, but maybe our local education expert didn’t see them loading up their cars with sledges.

Edited by Meoir Shee