House of Keys March 14th

Moghrey Mie

1 hour ago, buncha wankas said:

Interesting that Faragher asked about camping but ignores Corpy housing decisions to let’s a guy live in a dump. 
priorities!!

Never seen such a bunch as this bunch sign up so quickly for the civil-service lobotomy. Most of them are just not up to the job and have abandoned their manifestos already. Stu Peters,  Joney Faragher being the biggest disappointments.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Never seen such a bunch as this bunch sign up so quickly for the civil-service lobotomy. Most of them are just not up to the job and have abandoned their manifestos already. Stu Peters,  Joney Faragher being the biggest disappointments.

I agree.  Manx labour have been dire on the whole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, cissolt said:

I agree.  Manx labour have been dire on the whole.

I’d second that. A genuinely terrible line up of people who appeared to sell out the minute the first cheque landed. They certainly don’t represent the struggling classes confronted by the fuel crisis or any other aspect of poverty. All Joney seems to have done of note in particular is see Rob Callister off from the DHSS which is a bit like getting a reputation for stealing sweets off the spazzy kid who ended up in trouble with the headmaster.

Edited by Catrisk
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Moghrey Mie said:

Sarah Maltby is in Treasury and I should think she has had quite an influence on minimum wage etc

I bet she doesn’t have. She’s definitely got the Cretney gene though. Claiming all credit for nothing tangibly done. She’ll be good for another 30 years yet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2