House of Keys March 14th

Moghrey Mie

50 minutes ago, Moghrey Mie said:

Sarah Maltby is in Treasury and I should think she has had quite an influence on minimum wage etc

I always love people who champion and influence policies like minimum wages, Instead of looking at tax benefits to local people on lower income to boost small businesses. But no in construction if you employ a resident for a year nothing, but if you employ a non-resident NI benefits. A big thank you to treasury and Sarah Maltby. 

22 minutes ago, Holte End said:

I always love people who champion and influence policies like minimum wages, Instead of looking at tax benefits to local people on lower income to boost small businesses. But no in construction if you employ a resident for a year nothing, but if you employ a non-resident NI benefits. A big thank you to treasury and Sarah Maltby. 

I think working people prefer money in their pockets/ purses rather than tax cuts.

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Crookall asking Thomas if he considers the prom to be complete.

Mwahahaha

He's got some brass balls to be asking that when he stated that he considered it to be 95% complete when he was pressed during his time as DOI minister. Presumably, the missing 5% is just the tram rails to the Sea Terminal then?