News of our death are greatly exaggerated

Amadeus

8 hours ago, Roxanne said:

I think it’s come to that stage. There have been three instances of people being ‘hacked/impersonated, on Island. Two from DTC and the other was Rachel Glover. On all these occasions we’ve had one (?) poster accusing them of doing it themselves and playing the victim, (although you were not accused of this).

Someone writing a letter full of lies and pretending to be you, a council member, and sending it to media sources is a pretty screwed up state of affairs and it needs to be investigated. 

PMSL just listen to yourself you muppet. That’s literally the funniest load of insane old claptrap I’ve read in a long time. So it’s a Rachel Glover now as well. Grow up children and stop living in your sad little forum paranoia bubble. That post is genuinely insane. Seriously PMSL. 

36 minutes ago, Equinox said:

That’s literally the funniest load of insane old claptrap I’ve read in a long time

Can I direct you to some messages further upthread, by Superhans and Nuremberg?   A whole different level of “insane old claptrap” for you to enjoy…

22 minutes ago, Equinox said:

PMSL just listen to yourself you muppet. That’s literally the funniest load of insane old claptrap I’ve read in a long time. So it’s a Rachel Glover now as well. Grow up children and stop living in your sad little forum paranoia bubble. That post is genuinely insane. Seriously PMSL. 

Nurse!

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Well, that didn’t take long. :D

Well your insanity should be acknowledged. Anymore mental conspiracy theories you can think of? The ones to date are genuinely off the wall mental. Even better than Franks wild insane accusations. He should probably be more concerned about justifying his own (in)activity than making up mental rubbish to try to give him some sort of unsuccessful credibility.

Edited by Equinox

9 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Can I direct you to some messages further upthread, by Superhans and Nuremberg?   A whole different level of “insane old claptrap” for you to enjoy…

As equinox wrote and posted them you’d think he knew about them already.

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Kipper99 said:

As equinox wrote and posted them you’d think he knew about them already.

The Equinox gives less fucks than anyone else on this forum gives fucks about when it comes to what you or anyone on this forum thinks about anything. But the absolutely mental rubbish above should be applauded for what it is. The delusional fantasies of people who really need to grow up and live in the real world. Maybe Douglas Corporation could make progress dealing with its own significant bad performance issues rather than claiming to be focussing on ghosts on the internet to deflect from its own incompetence?

Edited by Equinox

4 minutes ago, Equinox said:

The Equinox gives less fucks than anyone else on this forum gives fucks about when it comes to what you or anyone on this forum thinks about anything. But the absolutely mental rubbish above should be applauded for what it is. The delusional fantasies of people who really need to grow up and live in the real world. Maybe Douglas Corporation could make progress dealing with its own significant bad performance issues rather than claiming to be focussing on ghosts on the internet to deflect from its own incompetence?

image.jpeg.7818017098b6fe21c8cea37506f025d5.jpeg they let you out again...