News of our death are greatly exaggerated

Amadeus

On 3/19/2023 at 10:16 PM, Amadeus said:

It seems someone is so angry about not being able to post angry rants on here anymore, they spoofed my email address and sent the below to the local media. Or maybe it’s the same person who sent the town hall one, I don’t know. I only found out after being asked for an interview.

Well, dear local media: gotta disappoint you, no such plans. Amazing though that someone would be so childishly insane to go through all this effort for nothing. Whoever you are, it might be time to get your head checked. Made me chuckle that someone would be so demented to do this :) 

E5F1DB33-668E-49E8-948C-1DF7CEB66796.png

Well you drove straight past my bin last Friday ya bastard. Watched you empty all the others and simply walk past mine. Best revenge option I could come up with. 

9 hours ago, Equinox said:

The Equinox gives less fucks than anyone else on this forum gives fucks about when it comes to what you or anyone on this forum thinks about anything. But the absolutely mental rubbish above should be applauded for what it is. The delusional fantasies of people who really need to grow up and live in the real world. Maybe Douglas Corporation could make progress dealing with its own significant bad performance issues rather than claiming to be focussing on ghosts on the internet to deflect from its own incompetence?

I see we're playing whack a mole. Fine. Bye.

• Like 1

Surely if nobody replied to the thread and the moronic post then it would just die a death? 🤷‍♂️

Spot an idiot and put them on ignore then they will get bored.  Keep reacting and replying and they will just keep appearing.

Maybe I am over simplifying 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

I see we're playing whack a mole. Fine. Bye.

Well at least the latest name meant they knew they were for one night only.

32 minutes ago, Ativa said:

Surely if nobody replied to the thread and the moronic post then it would just die a death? 🤷‍♂️

Spot an idiot and put them on ignore then they will get bored.  Keep reacting and replying and they will just keep appearing.

Maybe I am over simplifying 

Normally yes, and I don't think replying to them is normally a good idea as they're attention-seekers primarily.  But sometimes people like this are capable of clogging up topics by sheer persistence and may even operate more than one character to do so.

39 minutes ago, Ativa said:

Spot an idiot and put them on ignore then they will get bored.

This might end up being the only way out of this endless loop of cartoon villains…

Edit: Either that or we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

Edited by Jarndyce
Added an alternative