News of our death are greatly exaggerated

Amadeus

1 hour ago, SuperHans said:

But I’m not am I? You really seem to be unable to deal with any alternative view expressed (a view not any form of accusation) without yourself making wild accusations and questioning peoples sanity. It’s not a good look. There’s plenty here skeptical of the motives of DBC and its members (although admittedly not many left as you just seem to ban posters who seem to go down that route). But you do seem to have had a lot of ‘scammers’ recently immediately after Ms Wells appeared to badly play the victim card when she failed to quell dissent over the bin issues. 

Dude stop the trolling. My patience for this bs is severely limited by now. 

16 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Dude stop the trolling. My patience for this bs is severely limited by now. 

But I’m not trolling you. Why do you want to shut this conversation down? I thought this forum was for the purpose of debate. It would be awful if we all had the same views. I’m just explaining how I see it and it does seem like DBC is trying to pull some sort of victim card here. 

15 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

But I’m not trolling you. Why do you want to shut this conversation down? I thought this forum was for the purpose of debate. It would be awful if we all had the same views. I’m just explaining how I see it and it does seem like DBC is trying to pull some sort of victim card here. 

Did you send it, seems your style 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Banker said:

Did you send it, seems your style 

Quite an odd thing to randomly say after the other equally bizarre allegations above. No I’m just questioning the veracity situation that’s all. I can’t see why it’s so difficult to raise any counter issues on this platform. 

There’s been a concerted effort by several posters to launch personal attacks on DBC councillors for some reason, fortunately most of them have vanished but new ones keep popping up in some strange coincidence!!

Edited by Banker
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Quite an odd thing to randomly say after the other equally bizarre allegations above. No I’m just questioning the veracity situation that’s all. I can’t see why it’s so difficult to raise any counter issues on this platform. 

You are offshoremanxman, catrisk, lurking - and no doubt many more. I claim my £5 and ask @Albert Tatlock and @Amadeus to ban you.

This vendetta against DBC and the mods is tiresome, and indicates an unhealthy obsession and paranoia by you, whatever posting identity you use.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Kipper99 said:

You are offshoremanxman, catrisk, lurking - and no doubt many more. I claim my £5 and ask @Albert Tatlock and @Amadeus to ban you.

This vendetta against DBC and the mods is tiresome, and indicates an unhealthy obsession and paranoia by you, whatever posting identity you use.

Absolutely nothing of the kind. But please do carry on with your strange conspiracies. It’s almost like any criticism of DBC has to be purged from this forum by any means possible. 

2 hours ago, SuperHans said:

Quite an odd thing to randomly say after the other equally bizarre allegations above.

If you thought that they were bizarre allegations, why did you make them?   Mind you, in this case I agree with your view: your allegations were bizarre.

edit: should have read “your allegations seem bizarre”

Edited by Jarndyce
Added at edit
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SuperHans said:

Absolutely nothing of the kind. But please do carry on with your strange conspiracies. It’s almost like any criticism of DBC has to be purged from this forum by any means possible. 

No it isn't, this is just nonsense.  Plenty of criticism of DBC on here, it crosses the line when it gets highly personal and seems (your favourite word) like a personal vendetta which has now spilled over into odd emails being sent to the media purporting to be from Councillors. 

Just bizarre. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

No, no - Kipper is just expressing a view.   It seems that you disagree with that view - that’s allowed, isn’t it?   You wouldn’t want us all to be thinking the same, would you? 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Your search function is clearly broken.

35 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Just bizarre 

I’m not saying that the whole thing isn’t bizarre. Just that maybe it’s not what it looks like at face value? We’ve also had the story in the press about DBC scam phone calls. Are they going to claim those are from disgruntled ratepayers too? It would appear to be that they have a lot of strange things they’re claiming to be the victim of that’s all. This being another. It was simply an opinion expressed.