News of our death are greatly exaggerated

Amadeus

1 hour ago, SuperHans said:

I can’t see why it’s so difficult to raise any counter issues on this platform

It isn’t difficult - you do it all the time.   It seems that not everyone agrees with your view: what’s wrong with that?   After all, ”it would be awful if we all had the same views”, wouldn’t it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, SuperHans said:

I’m not saying that the whole thing isn’t bizarre. Just that maybe it’s not what it looks like at face value? We’ve also had the story in the press about DBC scam phone calls. Are they going to claim those are from disgruntled ratepayers too? It would appear to be that they have a lot of strange things they’re claiming to be the victim of that’s all. This being another. It was simply an opinion expressed. 

Fun time is over. 
I’m also considering filing a police report over the spoofed email. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Fun time is over. 
I’m also considering filing a police report over the spoofed email. 

So you have banned another account that has simply made some points about DBC you don’t agree with? And then you make up some absolute lies to try to justify yourself. You seem to have a real problem councilor with free speech. If you lie so freely you should not be in public office.

Edited by Nuremburg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wouldn't that be funny!

Sadly I doubt the police would be capable of tracking that person down, but wouldn't it be amusing. Get them on the front page of the paper. "Lonely man child had 389 abusive accounts on local forum, 27 abusive twitter accounts and 48 fake facebook profiles. The unemployed 36 year still lives with his mother."

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Nuremburg said:

So you have banned another account that has simply made some points about DBC you don’t agree with? And then you make up some absolute lies to try to justify yourself. You seem to have a real problem councilor with free speech. If you lie so freely you should not be in public office.

Up you pop like the proverbial bad penny

5 minutes ago, Nuremburg said:

It would be funnier if they lived with your mother. What is abusive about asking a councilor a question?

As you seem to have trouble adulting yourself, let me help you a bit by nuking any new alt accounts on sight. Maybe you need to get help or something but I won’t let your issues waste any more of our time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1