News of our death are greatly exaggerated

Amadeus

14 minutes ago, Itsmeee said:

You can identify as any age you wish. I am a 17 year old multimillionaire with a fabulous figure and the body of a supermodel. 

The body of a supermodel is buried in the back garden?

4 hours ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

Instructions unclear: how does one present to minor injuries to untangle from a slinky?

Asking for a friend...

I was getting out of the shower wearing a loose fitting dressing gown and I slipped

5 minutes ago, piebaps said:

I was getting out of the shower wearing a loose fitting dressing gown and I slipped

No  it has to involve stairs. 'I came out of the bathroom, having soaped myself thoroughly, to vacuum the stairs.  I did not see the slinky on the hose and slipped.'

All very plausible. 

13 minutes ago, Gladys said:

No  it has to involve stairs. 'I came out of the bathroom, having soaped myself thoroughly, to vacuum the stairs.  I did not see the slinky on the hose and slipped.'

All very plausible. 

There was a vicar who claimed to have fallen off a ladder whilst hanging curtains naked, and he landed in such a way that a potato wedged itself somewhere intimate. 

2 minutes ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

There was a vicar who claimed to have fallen off a ladder whilst hanging curtains naked, and he landed in such a way that a potato wedged itself somewhere intimate. 

That is fair, I always use a potato when nakedly hanging curtains  - it grounds me.