QE2 and Peel castle evacuated, police on scene??

doc.fixit

8 minutes ago, ian rush said:

Did Moulton do the interview for Energy? Either way I bet he’s gutted he couldn’t go to Peel tonight as he’ll be too busy on a mutual wank off with Robertshaw reviewing the days happenings at the Tribunal.

Cheetham who was on the Energy FM interview GB News picked up is a piece of work and probably some crusading Old Testament element to his sense of right and wrong.

Yup, hes a hardcore thumper.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Declan said:

Wasn't a Cheetham one of the tubthumpers opposing the legalisation of homosexuality back in the 90s.

To be heard ranting many a time on MR IIRC.

3 hours ago, Two-lane said:

Is that a photo of a policeman carrying an automatic rifle, a pistol strapped to his leg like John Wayne,  and using a black balaclava to hide his identity in case the IRA decides to shoot him?

In the old days a photo of someone with a black balaclava and a gun was the IRA or some middle-eastern terrorists. These days it's the police.

2 hours ago, Mysteron said:

I've noticed in London, and in Nice, France not long after the promenade truck terrorist, that if the police just had a pistol it was carried on their waistband.  Those with AK47's (or whatever they were) also had pistols strapped to their legs.  In Nice, all the soldiers carried both weapons, with the pistols strapped to their legs. 

I just presumed if when using a AK47 etc, then having another weapon on the waistband might get in the way.  

Standard tactical kit. It may come as some surprise but Manx health and safety require the constabulary to provide the same level of protection as in the UK to its AFO’s.

And it’s not an AK47

2 hours ago, snowman said:

AS65 Dauphin Helicopter has been circling round South Barrule and then headed / landed at the hospital.

The army use them....

It’s the NW Air Ambulance not visiting SAS

1 hour ago, Declan said:

Wasn't a Cheetham one of the tubthumpers opposing the legalisation of homosexuality back in the 90s.

Yes a horrible piece of shit. Manning a stall at the “ Alan Shea”  Tynwald Day if I remember correctly.

Well I say manning, he left it to a few poor children to look after the stall displaying day glo anti gay posters

3 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

The message reads;

"We placed a bomb in Queen Elizabeth II High School

"You are disgusting degenerates and you will die for it.  We placed a bomb in the school and at Peel castle.  Bombs will soon detonate of the havn't already. Fuck you and your drags queens."

I'm a bit behind on this story...where was that statement posted? And what has Energy FM got to do with it, I can't see anything on any website referring to the above..

3 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

I'm a bit behind on this story...where was that statement posted? And what has Energy FM got to do with it, I can't see anything on any website referring to the above..

It was emailed to various people, and has spread the usual way from there (shared mailboxes presumably, then Snapchat & WhatsApp).

EnergyFM produced the "investigative film" with Eliza Cox and Jason Moorehouse in it. In the follow-up, it's Juan Turner interviewing Eliza Cox.

47 minutes ago, Derek Flint said:

It’s the NW Air Ambulance not visiting SAS

Undercover SAS or The Special Ambulance Service.   I heard it was James Bond paragliding into Peel but got it a bit wrong and landed short.  Turned into a Jonny English type episode.

• Haha 1